• 5(current)
Android Simple Client not working on Kodi 20.1
20.1 is out.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2023-04-03, 09:31)Disinto Wrote: Same error here too with a fresh installation together with Catch Up TV and More.
Logs here: 

kavopebiva.kodi (paste)

The paths you have set for iptvsimple appear to be wrong. Please remove any instance settings files from userdata/addon_data/pvr.iptvsimple and restart.

Or

Manually update the settings for pvr.iptvsimple.
Thank you! I deleted everything from the userdata/addon_data/pvr.iptvsimple directory and restarted.
Error still pops up. Note that I hadn't set any paths before, so I'm not sure what happened.

Here's a new log https://paste.kodi.tv/oxuvitabab.kodi
You should have left the settings.xml. But I think it gets recreated.

If you start Catchup TV and more it should should have an option to reset-up things.
(2023-04-07, 08:38)phunkyfish Wrote: 20.1 is out.

yes, i use 20.1 but i wait for the 20.2. maybe then both simple client and enigma2 client work again!
I thought I was going crazy that I had a typo in the url. I'm having the same problem, brand new install on a firetv stick
(2023-04-25, 04:31)rod1969 Wrote:
(2023-04-07, 08:38)phunkyfish Wrote: 20.1 is out.

yes, i use 20.1 but i wait for the 20.2. maybe then both simple client and enigma2 client work again!
now 20.2 is out, but still the same problem!!!
Iptv simple client (Migrated add on config) connections lost error in fire tv stick

How to fix it?
How to fix it?
What version of kodi and iptvsimple? Also what platform?
I do have the same problem with Apple TV, Kodi 20.1 and 20.2 and Enigma2 client. Kodi is installed with developer account.
Every time I do configure the add-on, the configuration is overwritten with default.
Same configuration works fine with OSX. I tried to export the add-on configuration from OSX and import it to Apple TV but with same result.

Unfortunately the downgrade  add-on to 20.4.1 does not finish .....
Same problem with Tvheadend in Apple TV . No settings is saved for the addon
(2023-07-17, 18:14)frankyboy2211 Wrote: I do have the same problem with Apple TV, Kodi 20.1 and 20.2 and Enigma2 client. Kodi is installed with developer account.
Every time I do configure the add-on, the configuration is overwritten with default.
Same configuration works fine with OSX. I tried to export the add-on configuration from OSX and import it to Apple TV but with same result.

Unfortunately the downgrade  add-on to 20.4.1 does not finish .....
did you try this: delete Kodi from the Apple TV and then make a fresh installation?
(2023-07-18, 00:30)Jönke Wrote: Same problem with Tvheadend in Apple TV . No settings is saved for the addon

You should post this in the TVHeadend section.
Yes, same problem.....
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple Client not working on Kodi 20.10