How to change scraper when using sources.xml and clean installation
Hi,

I've have a Kodi installation using MySQL, where have have database/files on a synology NAS and a couple of RPIs running LibreElec as clients.
It has been working as a charm for several years.
Many years ago I copied the complete Userdata folder including sources.xml file.
After that I have made clean installations to new RPI clients and the copying the complete userdata folder to the client.
If I press update library button, it works without problem.

Now to my problem:
I want to update scraper settings by going to video -> files -> <source> -> context menu. However, each source have no content set. When I tried to "set content", the scraper started to add a copy of each movie. If I try to "edit source" and setting source as "movie", I get the same problem, ie the scraper adds a copy of each movie.
How can I change scraper/update scraper settings when my sources are found in sources.xml, but all sources in the GUI say "no content"?
(2023-03-26, 13:46)DBtun Wrote: When I tried to "set content", the scraper started to add a copy of each movie. If I try to "edit source" and setting source as "movie", I get the same problem, ie the scraper adds a copy of each movie.
But isn't this what you want to happen? You add a Source and scrape your movies into the library?
What result do you want if not to scrape into the library?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change scraper when using sources.xml and clean installation0