Solved You Tube API Key not working anymore
Exclamation 
Yesterday, PSEUDO TV Live encountered a fault causing it to constantly hit you tube all night and all day giving me a quota exceded error.
I deleted my APIKEY in Google and created a new one, but the new API key will not work.
it might be to do with the client id now having ".apps.googleusercontent.com" on the end, which the app keeps deleting from the Client Id.
I did edit the api-keys.json and add the line to the end but as soon as the youtube add on started, it deleted it again.
I tried locking the file so it couldn't be changed, but I still get an API KEY no valid error.
Please Help.

edit, I can sort of use the you tube add on. It is just hit and miss, sometimes things work, but 99% not now.
https://www.ozdrdj.com/kodi.log

Here is the log file. I don't know how to add it on kodis forum
(2023-03-30, 08:24)OzDrDj Wrote: I don't know how to add it on kodis forum

Really..? There is a bold red text above every post/reply button.
You post the log and press the Save icon in the top right.
You copy/paste the new link from your web browser into the forum post.
And then you can also see you have a banned wizard repo on your setup.
You can also find the correct addon support thread here, rather than starting yet another one for it...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello Klojum,
Yes, Really, I tried to use it and failed, thats why i posted on my site, not for fun.
Sorry for the banned thing, I didn't know, The offending TV ONE has been removed. 
As for the you tue addon, Guess i'll just be quiet and wait for an update again.
I don't know why this failed, i went in and created two new api keys today, and they work fine, looks like My Bad. Sorry for the inconvienience

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
You Tube API Key not working anymore0