No Channels Found Again.
Hey, on every restart of Kodi, PTVL is giving me a no channels found, Scan or Recover? If I ignore it, It loads the channels happily, Since I backup the channels after every change, I can recover anyway and again, loads the channels happily. Is there a switch or something in Channels.json, library.json or settings.xml that I can switch off to tell it the channels are fine and not to bother doing a scan on each boot up? I guess it doessn't really matter but it is strange.
Cheers
Log?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Sure, just thought a quick easy change of a bat file might have been easy. but here ya go, Log would not post into haste.
https://www.ozdrdj.com/software/kodi.log
PS. Watching PTVL tonight, I found that all the YouTube Channel Playlists are playing the correct Channels, but the wrong programs.
Selecting any program along the channels timeline and hitting play program will play the same show, but not the one selected.
Your log does not have any entries with your described issues. It does not include entries with a prompt to "Autotune" or "Recover" channels. It also does not include youtube playback channels.
Thats Very Strange, I deleted the old logs, Turned on Debuging, Started up Kodi, Saw the fault, waited for it to finish building channels, Shut down Kodi, which failed and I had to exit via task manager, but Kodi does that 90% of the time, the copied and sent the log to you.
I have done the same proceedure again today, and made a screen shot of same, posted to youtube.
https://youtu.be/GN-qdfyJdaA
If you look at the video, you'll also notice some channels are scanning well over 100%, don't know what that means. At the end of the video, you see a channel there not populated although it was just rebuilt, i think this is why last night i was having problems selecting a program, the channels had already been updated, but the PVR was not registering the changes yet, Thats common, and kodi locking on exit. 
https://www.ozdrdj.com/Temp/KODI.LOG
There is the log, Hastebin failed again with the error message, something went wrong.
Cheers
Just an update, I noticed with the last update, PTVL did not ask me about the channels on startup, hooray, but About 4 hours into watching, up it popped. weird huh. I do notice that the channel numbers in the channel manager are mostly red, which I thought meant they were not saved. Could this be part of the reason It thinks I have no channels?
(2023-05-07, 03:17)OzDrDj Wrote: Just an update, I noticed with the last update, PTVL did not ask me about the channels on startup, hooray, but About 4 hours into watching, up it popped. weird huh. I do notice that the channel numbers in the channel manager are mostly red, which I thought meant they were not saved. Could this be part of the reason It thinks I have no channels?

FYI, There were no updates regarding your issue; The last few updates dealt with channel manager improvements and a seasonal channel fix.
Its a strange fault then, My channel list still has heaps in red like they are not saved properly, I don't particulaly want to enter them all again but may have to just incase there is a fault in the channels list script. I guess that will see if the fault is there.

edit, no, cleaned the Pseudo Directory, and started playlist from scratch, entered only 4 local channels, shut down, restart, no channels found. I don't know whats going on with it, But as you say there is nothing you can see, I will wipe the lot and do a complete fresh install of Kodi Today. This may take awhile.
Ok, Went and cleaned everything, Fresh install of Kodi, Fresh Install of Pseudo TV Live.  Pseudo didn't install or setup all its components it needs, So I can't even get a PVR Manager Open. On Startup Pseudo said it would install 3 components it needed but it didn;t, So I manually installed them, But It just sat on the empty channel list saying, PVR manger is starting up. I notice IPTV Manager was not installed, So put that in, Still no go. I see a message of "IPTV Simple Client Connection Lost"
I entered 8 New Channels created from 8 New Playlists Newly Created, but as the PVR won't work, i can't check them. Found the Third Party Automatically Apply Recommended third party setting, not activated, so activated that. Restarted Kodi, but still nothing.
Oh and by the way, even though those 8 new channels were in and saved, on the next restart, No channels found. I tried an Auto Channel Scan, It kept my Channels already there, plus built the Automatic channels, but still the PVR Manager is starting up. Im guessing a problem with the IPTV simple client configuration.
So therere is a problem there if you try to do a complete new install. I can't do much else to locate the original fault myself.
Oh, and theres the log just in case.

https://paste.kodi.tv/fejoxiyize.kodi

edit, tried an old version of Pseudo today, 0.3.8. When it installed it configured IPTV Simple Client and Manager but PVR still doesn't start, Re-installed 4.0l and it still doesn't start.
@Lunatixz
did you find any of the problems listed?
Ok, so the problem in the Channel list can be replicated by editing the channel list, then save and exit, at this point the channels will start to rebuild, before it completes building, go back into the cahannel list and start adding more channels. This buggers up the channel list somehow.
I did this in an empty build, unfortunatley i could not test playback as PTVL does not work after a clean install. I then copied my backup "settings.xml" file into "userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pseudotv.live" folder, this repaired the fault stopping PTVL from starting up, and my channels appeard and started working. On reboot however, "There are no channels do you want to scan or recover", so it looks like whatever is causing the fault is in the settings.xml file.
I tried comparing the new settings.xml from the clean build that doesn;t work, to my old settings.xml that is working, but the differences from first quick view were huge, and since i don;t understand what im looking at i stopped there.
I hope this information helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Channels Found Again.0