Random movie poster wall, aeon tajo
Not sure how but for a moment on view options sort by said “random” and the movie posters looked random. Once. Changed a settings it disappeared? 

how do I have the wall of poster randomize?
it might yield better results if you ask this skin specific question to the aeon tajo section instead of the android general section - https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=296
Thread moved to Aeon Tajo support sub-section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2023-05-18, 16:09)Jman5150 Wrote: Not sure how but for a moment on view options sort by said “random” and the movie posters looked random. Once. Changed a settings it disappeared? 

how do I have the wall of poster randomize?

Sorry, but AFAIK "random" is not a sort method in Kodi and I never saw it. The skin can do nothing about that since Kodi controls that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Huh, I wonder what it was I saw then…so weird,

update

figures it out…I was in the video section and accidentally hit a playlist with a random setting.
Great idea for the future! thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random movie poster wall, aeon tajo0