Widget database from selected list.
Ok i have a few menus on my main menu

1 All movies
2 My Movies
3 Kids

These movies are stored in the relative folders.
Is it possible to get the widget to show only files from that folder, as at the moment its showing all the movies from all the folders on each list.
Managed to get the kids one working by selecting wiget movie tags Disney, not ideal but half kinda.
(2023-06-11, 19:55)roden Wrote: Ok i have a few menus on my main menu

1 All movies
2 My Movies
3 Kids

These movies are stored in the relative folders.
Is it possible to get the widget to show only files from that folder, as at the moment its showing all the movies from all the folders on each list.

Maybe you could try to create a smart playlist for each folder and use the smart playlist as a widget. This is just an idea.
But would that list get updated with the database or would you have to keep updating the list?
(2023-06-12, 19:47)roden Wrote: But would that list get updated with the database or would you have to keep updating the list?

Smart playlists get updated as your database changes.  Smart playlists are simply a query of your current library.

Thanks,

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
Oh how handy is that!, i must look into this, can they be created from the skin?, its just what i am looking for.
No idea how to implement it?
(2023-06-15, 12:54)roden Wrote: No idea how to implement it?

Sorry, but what do you mean with that?

watch gallery
oh thanks yes ive been there and had a look around, but cant work out how to actually do it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget database from selected list.0