Nuc help if possible please
Hi all

i have used libreelec on my nuc for a few years but I’ve done something to it today so it now won’t work .
As I’ve done something , it needs a new instal . The nuc was running only libreelec , with a separate hard drive for all my movies .

please forgive my ignorance , but is it possible to install Kodi onto the nuc , but also use it for Plex and general internet ? I’d like to keep the NUC running so we can access our movies on plex when we are travelling etc 

The nuc is connected to my home cinema 5.1 receiver 

If it is possible could anyone offer some guidance as to what to do ?

My nuc is 7PJYH3

Thanks

Jamiw
(2023-07-08, 19:32)Sniffer77 Wrote: As I’ve done something , it needs a new instal .

LibreELEC has an option in its Settings Add-on to basically delete your /storage partition so the next reboot it can create a new/clean userdata environment, if you want/need to go that way.

(2023-07-08, 19:32)Sniffer77 Wrote: please forgive my ignorance , but is it possible to install Kodi onto the nuc , but also use it for Plex and general internet ? I’d like to keep the NUC running so we can access our movies on plex when we are travelling etc 

You could try to create a dual-/multiboot setup. I've run Ubuntu Linux and LibreELEC on separate disk partitions for years. I'm sure something with Windows is equally possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nuc help if possible please0