how to create apk file from own configuration
Good morning

I am on nexus 20.2 on android and I would like to create an apk of my current configuration to be able to reinstall it on another device without having to restore a backup is this possible? and my second question I would like to give it another name than nexus 20.2.apk to be able to have my configuration on my box and also have the original the idea is to be able to do tests while keeping a system that can be used every day! thanks for your help mike
This is not something we will answer nor allow to be answered here.

Whilst your usage case may be completely benign and for you, it would be basically instructions for a simple way to package up a piracy build that others could follow for such malevolent purposes which is not something we want nor wish to help with.

To be clear, I'm not saying this is your usage purposes, but allowing instructions to be posted would be equally usable for piracy by others.

Sorry...

Thread locked.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to create apk file from own configuration0