Empty titles for scraped movies
Hi all,

strange one happening for a few weeks now, new movies added to my library scraped with the universal movie scraper are not being named. It finds the correct movie, cast, artwork and everything else. It just doesn't name them. I can manually add titles just fine and they persist. I've had multiple minor updates to kodi since the problem started.

Arch Linux 6.4.9-arch1-1. Kodi Media Center 20.2 (20.2.0) Git:20230723-nogitfound

A quick google didn't yield much. Any help appreciated.

Thanks Noki
(2023-08-11, 23:57)Noki Wrote: A quick google didn't yield much. Any help appreciated.
The Universal Movie Scraper thread would have explained it Wink
Anyway, that scraper is having issues. Change to TheMovieDB Python.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, I can't see a thread about that, there are so many sub-categories. Googling 'Universal Movie Scraper titles' found a reddit post about it though, thanks for the info!
(2023-08-12, 00:51)Noki Wrote: I can't see a thread about that,
It's the very first pinned thread in the Information Provider>Movie Scraper forum
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=129821
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty titles for scraped movies0