Streams freeze after hours at Waipu.tv PVR Client
Hello guys, I own a Fire TV Cube. Kodi Nexus 20.2 runs on it with the Waipu.tv PVR client, Sky Switzerland via TV Headend and Magenta TV with WOW films and series via the IPTV Simple Client. Actually, everything works the way I want it to There are only two problems! If I watch a Waipu channel for hours, the stream hangs, that's the case with every Waipu channel. If I watch via the direct Waipu APP, the streams run more or less 24/7, even if the TV is switched off. Means, if I switch the TV on again, the stream is there immediately. As I have observed, this problem does not exist with TV Headend and Sky Switzerland. I also did not notice it with Magenta. Furthermore, after switching off the television, the Fire TV Cube switches back to the main screen at some point, even though I did not exit Kodi. The Fire TV Cube was deactivated if it was not used for a long time, and the CEC function was deactivated for both the Cube and my television. Also in All energy saving options are turned off in Kodi. I would like to see Kodi run through completely, like the Waipu.tv streams in the app above! Thank you very much!
No need to duplicate your earlier first post. Lack of response it's likely "Streams frieren nach Stunden ein bei Waipu.tv PVR Client " the titling makes it's clear that your language prefs are not English. Re-vise the title and I'll change it for you. In the future you will have privileges to edit & change titles, as you become a trusted poster.
(2023-08-18, 20:53)PatK Wrote: No need to duplicate your earlier first post. Lack of response it's likely "Streams frieren nach Stunden ein bei Waipu.tv PVR Client " the titling makes it's clear that your language prefs are not English. Re-vise the title and I'll change it for you. In the future you will have privileges to edit & change titles, as you become a trusted poster.

Thanks for the help. The duplication of the posts arose from the fact that I noticed that the title of the post was in German and I tried to change it, which is probably not as easy as it is in other forums! I then had a new one Made a post where the post title was in English. But another moderator deleted it instead of deleting the post with the German title. Please change the title of the post to "Streams freeze after hours at Waipu.tv PVR Client" away! Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streams freeze after hours at Waipu.tv PVR Client0