Android All Audio on Movies/Tv Shows async
Nokia Streamingbox 8000 (Android 10)
Kodi 20.0.2.0
AV Reciever Pioneer VSX-325 (Plays every Codec)

I'm new with Kodi and I'm trying out the Nokia Box. Before that I had a Zappity 4k HDR, everything was fine.
A Movie from Nokia Box with VLC ist sync and passtrough DTS(-MA)

With Kodi I have 2 Choices:
A. Passtrough on with RAW: Everything is sync but no audio at all with DTS. With DTS off I have Audio, but only DD+
B: Passtrough on with Kodi: Everythings is async (diffrent amounts on TVShow& Episodes) but I have DTS Sound.

Any Ideas?
Post a Debug Log. If this is again this amlogic bsp ... a nightly will help.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thats gonna be difficult. I dont see the file in an explorer on the box.
I tried to install a v21 build but it always says "app not installed. (App from stick or donwloaded from a browser).
Not realy friendly that box for such things.
I'll try tomorrow, it has to Work some how Smile
If the box is new and behaving like this: Return it. That simple. Life is too short for such compromises, especially when such a box is replaced after max 2 years anyways. It's waste of time and money. Get something that works.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I had Nokia Streaming Box 8000 so I know what you talking about. Unfortunatelly, there is no good news with this box if you want to use Kodi. I remember how I was disappointed each time when I wanted to use passthrough with my AV receiver. I found my ex-colleague who wanted to use some box for youtube and TV platform and immediately I sold it to him. As fritsch suggests - try to get rid of this box and buy something what makes you happy.
Logfile

Thats disappointing. I guess the newer 8010 isn't better?

I bought the box for using vpn ti unlock CA paramount+ and disney+ for additional stuff than swiss where I live.
Kodi would be a plus.

Anyway, I mostly watch Tv Shows there is DD or DD+ only. Dolby-HD also works.
Does Kodi run on a box with GoogleTV OS?

https://www.mi.com/de/product/xiaomi-tv-...-gen/specs
After deinstalling Kodi V20.2 it let me install V21 (Alpha-3).
All Problems fixed Laugh

All sync, correct DTS(-MA) passtrough
Debug Log please or it never happened ... there is only one significant fix in v21 audio handling. Would be funny to see if your box also has this broken BSP.
If the Logfile I posted was what u need, I can post another one with V21
Log File
Yeah - also the broken AML BSP. See, this makes your stuff back in sync:

Quote:2023-10-01 18:04:52.530 T:8492    error <general>: Sink got stuck with 341.666667 ms - ask AE for reopening
2023-10-01 18:04:52.872 T:8492    error <general>: CActiveAESink::OutputSamples - sink returned error

I measure the opened buffer and the delay you get. When the delay gets double the buffer I detect an error in the underlaying SINK implementation.
Hardware: amlogic <- not so funny, but okay, that at least explains it.
(2023-09-30, 18:25)Sofachrieger Wrote: After deinstalling Kodi V20.2 it let me install V21 (Alpha-3).
All Problems fixed Laugh

All sync, correct DTS(-MA) passtrough

Hi,
I have a mecool km7 plus (amlogic S905Y4) and the fix of Fritsch works, but if I perform large skip, it still gets widely out of sync, could you check if this the case
also for you?

best Cristiano

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Audio on Movies/Tv Shows async0