Android Need Help. Major Video Stuttering on kodi on my smart android tv.
Video 
Hi, I have a TLC Smart TV that has google TV built in. I'm running the latest Kodi (20.2) from the play store, and I am having a problem with streaming video from my HTPC in a different room. The problem is that video is stuttering/lagging/choppy. This happens about once a week, and so far the only solution is to do a full reboot of my smart tv. As soon as I reboot the tv the problem is solved and playback is completely smooth, for about another week. Then the video starts getting choppy again. My smart TV seems to just go into a standby mode, when it's powered off. Rebooting is the only thing I've seen fix it. I've tried force closing kodi, and various things such as turning off hw acceleration, and turning off bit streaming. turning off the hw acceleration just makes things worse, and turning off bitstreaming makes no difference. This stuttering happens on any video that I have, from h.265 4k blu ray rips, to h.264 dvd rips, to live tv with nextpvr. I have the TV connected to hardwired Gigabit ethernet, same as the HTPC I use as a NextPVR server/Video Server. The TV itself is running android tv 11, and the model of it is a TLC 50S446. I'm just using standard addons such as the Backup addon, and NextPVR. Nothing fancy. I have yet to do anything fancy such as modifying advancedsettings.xml, and I'm using pretty much stock settings for kodi. I've got a debug log attached. I'd be greatly appreciative to anyone who can help me solve this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help. Major Video Stuttering on kodi on my smart android tv.0