How to fix Kodi skipping issue?
Hello,
I'm seeking assistance with a specific issue. I have Argus TV running on Windows 10, along with Kodi on the same system. When I'm watching a recording that's still in progress and attempt to skip forward beyond the point where I began watching, it instead skips back to the time where I initially started viewing. This wasn't a problem when I was using Kodi 17, but it has become a significant issue now. Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I've done some research and it seems that this is a relatively common problem with this particular setup.
There are a few things that you can try to fix the problem:
Update your Kodi and Argus TV software. Make sure that you have the latest Kodi and Argus TV software installed. You can download the latest versions from the Kodi and Argus TV websites, respectively.
Disable the Kodi PVR add-on. The Kodi PVR add-on is known to cause problems with Argus TV. To disable it, go to Settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > Video add-ons > PVR and disable the PVR add-on.
Change the live TV timeshift buffer. The live TV timeshift buffer is the amount of time that Kodi keeps a recording of live TV in memory. To change the live TV timeshift buffer, go to Settings > Live TV > Recordings and change the Timeshift buffer value. Try increasing the timeshift buffer value to see if that fixes the problem.
Reset Argus TV to factory defaults. To do this, go to Settings > System > About and click on the Reset to factory defaults button.
If you've tried all of the above and you're still having the problem, then you may need to contact Argus TV support for further assistance.
Here are some additional tips that may help:
Try restarting your computer.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling Argus TV and Kodi.
Try connecting your computer to a different network.
Try using a different version of Kodi.
If you're still having problems, then you may need to contact Argus TV support for a replacement add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to fix Kodi skipping issue?0