Information Just installed Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded theme on LibreElec 11.0.3
So as the title suggests, I'm trying to figure out how to add the Favorites option to the home menu in this theme just like how it's added when in the default Kodi theme because I have a lot of anime added there! Any help with this would be helpful.
BUMP!
Go to Skin Settings - Home - Custom home menu

(2023-10-17, 20:51)dermaik Wrote: Go to Skin Settings - Home - Custom home menu

I've already checked there, and didn't find the Favorites option there to enable it. And there doesn't seem to be the samething provided in your image either.
You can create menus yourself.
Select a menu on the left and use + to create a new one. You can then select Favorites on the right.
(2023-10-17, 23:06)dermaik Wrote: You can create menus yourself.
Select a menu on the left and use + to create a new one. You can then select Favorites on the right.

Thank you dermaik I didn't know you could do that, or it was even possible!! LOL
Is there away though to change the spotlight info on the theme's home screen to display the the list of anime I have on the theme's home screen instead so it shows up as the spotlight info for the home screen instead of what's currently displayed there now?
You can change the widget in the same settings.

(2023-10-17, 23:29)dermaik Wrote: You can change the widget in the same settings.

I followed this reddit post to figure out what you meant and it worked out! Thank you for your help, dermaik. You SOLVED my problem with this, thank you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/com...me_screen/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just installed Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded theme on LibreElec 11.0.30