Touch Interface On Linux For Steam Deck?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=374092

I asked here if this is even a 'thing that isn't included, or a thing that is borken?' and got no response so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here.  It may be a 'I dunno how to set it correctly' vs 'It'd be super nice if someone could included this?'

Anyway, touch screen interface on the Kodi flatpak on the Steam Deck doesn't work.  You can disable it and the touch screen works by vanilla mouse emulation of course, but if you enable 'touch screen' mode for the application in Steam OS, and now rather than getting mouse emulation, it doesn't register any screen input at all.

Being a touch screen device, it'd be super to get teh same touch screen experience seen in Android or iOS, rather than relying on teh game pad buttons exclusively.  Is this something that could be included?  Is it normally in Linux builds and just not reading the Steam Deck right?  Is there something else up?

I get that this is probably a niche device to do the touch screen work on but I'd appreciate at least learning what the issues are.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touch Interface On Linux For Steam Deck?0