Solved My IP is constantly blocked.
Hi,

I know I left this forum on bad terms after being a MOD for more than 8 years, but why do I have to use a VPN to connect.
Could it be that I have had to create different user profiles in order to sign in.
Please help, I tried to do so when I was a MOD.
What IP address is involved (the blocked one) so we can check it? What error or message are you seeing when you try to connect?

Most commonly this occurs if a spammer has previously used that IP address and been banned for it (and so the IP address automatically gets blocked), and then you've inherited it.
If that is the case we can unblock it again if the spammer has moved on and it no longer needs blocking.

Different user profiles shouldn't affect anything, although as you may remember we do not like people having multiple profiles here without good reason (usually only for vanilla testing accounts for those of us with heightened privs).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
they're also not Tor-friendly so you may have to start building up your torrc excludes

everything in 185.220.101.* seems to be blocked
Thanks Darren,
My bad, was using 2 different versions of Edge, Canary & Stable.
One uses the new wallet, the other was the standard password option GUI and that password was outdated.
User Amonbofis can be deleted.
Thanks.
OK, glad it's fixed and nice to have you back.

Do you want the Amonbofis account closed or merged into your new one? I can do either...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you Darren for the kind word.
Amonbofis can be deleted.
That profile had very few posts.
OK, account closed.

Thread marked solved.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My IP is constantly blocked.0