Can an .nfo file be created to show a overview of each TV Season of a show
Hello

I did this before. I created an nfo file for each season of a show. Each had an overview of the season. It worked in Kodi but dang gummit I can't remember how I did it. Is it possible? Or did I just do something freaky that made it work?

Thanks
Bob
(2023-11-12, 21:14)rtaylor327 Wrote: I did this before. I created an nfo file for each season of a show. Each had an overview of the season.
I don't see how that is possible. There is no provision for a Season overview in the Kodi databases.
See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/MyVideos#seasons

Maybe an addon was forcing the overview?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to TV show scraping support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I figured it out. I was using ember media manager to get scrapings for kodi using the local settings. How I got it was I had mapped to show and not the TV folder. That allowed me to see the season overview but not the tv show plot you normally get in the media info screens. While it was nice to have not worth mapping over 300 tv shows individually. I might ask if they could add that extra setup in a future version. I was trying to get what I use to have on my old WDTV Live player.

Thanks for your help

Bob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can an .nfo file be created to show a overview of each TV Season of a show0