Solved Incomplete Context Menu on Movie Sets
Some of my KODI clients have keyboard remotes, but some do not.  If I want to assign / change the artwork for a movie set on one of the keyboard remotes, I highlight the movie set and press <I>.  To assign artwork on an individual video, I can do the same thing, or I can long press <Enter> or <OK> and teh context menu has "Information" as one of its list items.  When I attempt the same thing on a movie set, however, the "Information" selection is missing.  This seems to  mean I am unable to assign artwork to the movie sets on the clients with non-keyboard remotes.  Is there another way?

I am using the Aeon Nox Silvo skin, if that matters.
Use the Context Menu...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
This was fixed for Kodi omega. There, movie sets will have a context menu item information and you can use i on remote to bring up the info dialog.
I don't know if I am going blind, going insane, or if somehow something changed after I restarted KODI (I did make a bunch of changes) on the TV I am using for testing, but I could swear the "Manage" item was not on the context menu before I restarted KODI.  I recall seeing it in other places, but I was looking before I posted here and did not see it.

Oh, well.  Go ahead and mark the thread as solved.
(2023-11-17, 09:00)ksooo Wrote: This was fixed for Kodi omega. There, movie sets will have a context menu item information and you can use i on remote to bring up the info dialog.

I was talking about a remote that does not have any <i> on it.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-11-17, 09:18)lesrhorer Wrote:
(2023-11-17, 09:00)ksooo Wrote: This was fixed for Kodi omega. There, movie sets will have a context menu item information and you can use i on remote to bring up the info dialog.

I was talking about a remote that does not have any <i> on it.
And I was talking about <i> (not your issue) AND context menu item "information" (your issue) being added for Kodi Omega. It is actually missing in Nexus and before.
(2023-11-17, 09:17)lesrhorer Wrote: I don't know if I am going blind, going insane, or if somehow something changed after I restarted KODI (I did make a bunch of changes) on the TV I am using for testing, but I could swear the "Manage" item was not on the context menu before I restarted KODI.  I recall seeing it in other places, but I was looking before I posted here and did not see it.

Oh, well.  Go ahead and mark the thread as solved.

Menu item "Manage" is not menu item "Information". You reported "Information" missing and you are right with this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incomplete Context Menu on Movie Sets0