InputStream Adaptive no install
Kodi tries to install the Android version in Windows?
I make a extension's backup from Android to transfer them to Windows X64.
When I restore extensions in Windows, several have to be uninstalled and reinstated.
A few weeks ago, I uninstalled extensions with the "Video Player Inputstream" 'dependencies and after installing them, these worked perfectly.
Now, I find that although reinstall does not work.
I try to install inputstream.adaptive, inputstream.ffmpegdirect and inputstream.rtmp from Kodi's repository but the installation is failed.
I have no problems if I download them manually and copy them in the folder "...\ Kodi \ Addons" but if I delete them and try to reinstall, it still does not work.
I think that somehow Kodi thinks he has to download the Android version instead of the Windows version.
How can I solve the problem?

Kodi 20.2
Windows x64 (all)
### Debug Log
https://paste.kodi.tv/iluqasajek.kodi
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-01-03, 03:34)Karellen Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
I haven't used Kodi in 10 years. A little over a month ago I reinstalled it and tried several add-ons. I have uninstalled most of them. I don't understand why add-ons that I don't have installed in this moment on Kodi appear in the log.
The offending repositories and add-ons are highlighted in orange in your log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InputStream Adaptive no install0