Suggestions for music player interface
When playing a track, and the album cover is shown in the left pane, under it sometimes I see a writeup for the album, I'm not sure where it comes from, but the writeup can contain more text than the space allows, and I don't know how to scroll it to read it all.  Might be nice for that text to just slowly scroll up automatically so it can all be read.  Sometimes an album listing is there and the list is long and goes off screen, again might be nice to just slowly scroll anything in that pane.

Also when a track is playing, the name of the track and album is shown at the top near the clock display, might be nice to have a track time-counter or down counter.  There's no on-screen indication of play time into the track when listening.  No on-screen stop / pause / restart, etc.
Auto-scrolling:
Settings - Interface - Skin - Configure Skin - General - Enable auto scrolling of plot & review
It might be worth looking at some of the add-on skins available, and most have various "mod" versions available.  Check the skin addon forum to get a feel for what is out there.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions for music player interface0