Solved Add Favorites back in
On the home page, there was a section on the left for FAVORITES. I accidentally deleted that and now cannot add shows anymore since 'Favorites' is missing. I redownloaded Kodi, but the word did not come back. I just have 'ADD-ONS, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND WEATHER'. How can I put 'FAVORITES' back so I can add shows?
SOOOOOOOO......You can't keep a very old woman down!  Rofl    I figured it out on my own! Go to Settings---Interface---Skin---Configure Skin----Main Menu Items-----Scroll until you see Favorites and enable it! YEA! Nod

This is what happens when you are a single mom and have to fix EVERYTHING on your own!
(2024-02-25, 03:28)navyveteran Wrote: Go to Settings---Interface---Skin---Configure Skin----Main Menu Items-----Scroll until you see Favorites and enable it! YEA
Yep, that is it.
Glad you got it fixed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Favorites back in0