Audio playback starting at random position
Hi,
this is my first post, thanks in advance for the support.

I have a problem with audio playback.

My setup is LibreELEC 11.0.6 on a Rpi5 4GB. The Rpi5 uses an USB audio interface (based on a KT0210 DAC) the interface is connected to an amplifier via the 3.5mm jack of the audio interface. I use an add-on (audio profiles) to switch between audio sent over HDMI and sent over the USB audio, configured so that when playing music it switches to USB.

When listening to music I do not turn on the TV, but I control kodi using the Chorus (Chorus 2? anyway the dafault one installed) web interface.
The problem is that when starting playing an album, sometimes (very often), the playback doesn't start at the beginning of track 1 at 00:00 as expected, but somewhere in the middle, in a seemingly random position. Sometimes the playback starts on track 2 altogether, apparently without any rhyme of reason.
Tthis happens also when controlling the playback directly with the remote, or with the mobile app (I'm on IOS).

On LibreELEC support they suggested to post here, is it a kind of bug, or something wrong with my setup?
Thanks for attention
Andrea

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio playback starting at random position0