Video problem in Kodi library
Well, i tried Media Companion and did one movie for a test to see if i got it. So, i have Kodi on the Raspberry Pi connected to my TV.
But, i also have Kodi on my desktop to make it easier for me to load my movie into the library before connecting to my TV.
So, i got Media Companion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHbSpEqX...l=PegLegTV and did one movie and made a success on the movie. I open Kodi upon the desktop and did the steps on loading my local movie to the kodi library and looks great. 
  One thing i was wondering about was when clicking on random movie, a popup comes up saying "Playback failed. One for more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.
Quote:Check the log for more information about this message.

Did you check your log?

To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
After loading the TV Show up in the Kodi library, it just shows the folder, but not my episodes.
So could that be that Kodi is so touchy that it won't show my TV Show episodes because that they have to be in their own seasonal folders and the episodes has to be name the correct way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video problem in Kodi library0