Solved Kodi 21 rc1 doesn't work on xbox
All addons are broken. Log viewer won't even open. Everything just errors
Same issue... Worked just fine yeaterday... Updates to Omega 21 and nothing is working on my Xbox series X
There is an issue report here... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/24819
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My bad. This is always where I came to for issues. Didn't even know about the github. Sorry

(2024-03-08, 11:03)Karellen Wrote: There is an issue report here... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/24819
No problems. Just letting you know there were some answers there, as nobody seems to have responded here on the forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It looks like they rolled back the version to 20.5 in the store.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's all working again now.
Information 
(2024-03-08, 15:07)chapsrl Wrote: It looks like they rolled back the version to 20.5 in the store.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's all working again now.

Hi there, I came here looking for advice as... I had the same issues.

I uninstalled my Omega using Uninstall All on the seriesX UI,

went to the store, downloaded Kodi again

However.. mine still remains Omega!!! (with all those intent problems).

Are there some misc/cache/deep-rooted files somewhere that need to be weeded out prior to reinstall?

Further, I cannot understand how this happened in the first place-- my SeriesX settings are set to 'never auto-update apps'
Omega 21.0 RC2 released, works on my Series X.
(2024-03-19, 21:16)PantsOnFireAgain Wrote: eminence completely vanished
Eminence hasn't been updated for Omega so it's been disabled.

Will Eminence support Omega?

(2024-03-19, 21:19)PantsOnFireAgain Wrote: This is happening without any input from the user, no request to update, no notification, it is just happening.
Kodi doesn't update itself; this is handled on the Xbox side of apps.
Came back to say rc2 is working good on my series X. Thank you guys for your work on this
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 21 rc1 doesn't work on xbox0