Solved <news> tag? Pre / Post installation application of this info?
It is recommended to include a news tag in the addon.xml, which most seem to add changelog data etc. but could be for anything by author.

Where is this tag seen by the end user? Can it be seen once the skin/plugin/script is post installed? I don't recall noticing it anywhere but will include it if it makes sense.

Thanks.
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
Addon info:

(2024-03-10, 16:13)Hitcher Wrote: Addon info:

Hmmm.... it works in Estuary, not sure how to see it in my skin, I'll review further.

Of note: When I scrolled the changelog it showed for Madnox via Estuary, I noticed that when the news scrolled "down" to see the "rest" of the news, I couldn't scroll back up to see the rest and it locked with the bottom most info.

Is that normal behaviorHuh
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
No problem scrolling for me using keyboard or mouse.
(2024-03-10, 19:01)Hitcher Wrote: No problem scrolling for me using keyboard or mouse.

I must have missed the target when I was scrolling down. However, the keyboard up and down keys do not work (for me). See video and LMK what I may be doing wrong:

http://www.kittmaster.com/imagedump/kodi...lling.html
Mr. V's Original Source
Probably because you're using a mouse as well and the keyboard loses focus.
The mouse shouldn't be doing that, but ok.

Thank you for the info.

Chris
Mr. V's Original Source

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<news> tag? Pre / Post installation application of this info?0