Bug Various Faults As Requested
@Lunatixz

Here are the current faults at version "R" as requested with a current log file.

Channels Selected from the Guide Before the Current Time Marker will play from almost the end of the video. Videos will continue to play from this channel again from almost the end of the video. Videos Selected After the Current Time Maker seem to play fine. Switch To Channel Seems Fine now Also. 

Channel Manager is not allowing the changing of Channel Logo. After adding a new Channel, selecting the Channel logo asks for the location of the logo, but then does nothing, You Tube Channel or Local Channel.

Channel Bug is Displaying the currently playing medias Fan Art, Not the Channel Logo.

The Number of Channel Currently Available (PVR Live TV Info) Shows more Channels than there are in the Channel list. This seems to climb with every Rebuild of the Channels.

Once Again the Log File is too large for Hastebin, so I have posted it here

https://www.ozdrdj.com/kodi.log

Thank You.
@Lunatixz

Once again can you acknowledge you have seen this post please.
It's hard to keep up with all your post through multiple threads. Please, in the future when you encounter an issue... Post once in a single thread with as much detail regarding your issue accompanied by a debug log. I will review and get back to you when I find the time. Thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I do apologize, I posted as separate Listings with each fault, with as much detail as I could think of without being too long winded, as i thought that was the way you wanted it done, but with no reply, I posted a Single list with the current faults at version R.
I know you are a busy guy, and I don't want to be a nuisance, but I use PTVL Every day, If there's a glitch, I am going to find it. Currently, the system is unusable. I've had to revert to 0.4.2k to watch anything. 
I will go through the system today, and list here in this post with as much detail as possible, with a debug log.
I am trying to figure things out myself and not bother you with post after post anymore. All I ask is please, if you see a post from me, please, just acknowledge you have seen it. Then I know you are looking into the problem. Sitting here with a broken add on, not knowing if anything's happening does my head in.
I sincerely thank you for your time and for this project. I love my PTVL and it is the only way I watch TV now.
Thank You
Oz
So, Currently, I made a video so you can see the faults as well.

Channels not populating correctly, some channels missing completely. This varies with each reboot.

The Amount of Channels changes with each rebuild. As shown in the TV Information.

The Channels will not play from the start if selected before the time line marker. Rather, they play from almost the end. Playing form After the Timeline marker seems to be fine, and switch to channel seems to be fine.

The Channel Bug is displaying a picture of the Channels Fan Art, not the Channel logo.

The Channels will not populate correctly. Trying to clear the Channels with Delete M3U/XMLTV from the Utility Menu can cause the Channel Manager to Lock Up while trying to repopulate the channels.

If It is Easy Enough, Could you change the Rebuild Library Command to just Rebuild Library, not the Autotune Library, or add it as a seperate selection. 

Once Again, The Log is too large for Hastebin, so it is located here, for download or view.

https://www.ozdrdj.com/kodi.log

https://youtu.be/Slch-aFjt0A
Sad Sigh
I'll review the log and your issues in the morning till then please try the latest release v.0.4.6 and let me know if that resolves any of your issues.
Browsing channel logos; fixed!
Channel logo displaying incorrect artwork; fixed!

Channels not playing at the correct start time; issue looks to be on your end.
Some of your media's duration meta is incorrect.

I'd recommend evaluating the sample file below; is the duration hard encoded or is the nfo  meta incorrect.
xml:
'vid': 'smb://HAL9000SVR/Television Programs/Frasier (1993)/Frasier - Season 10/Frasier - S10E11 - Door Jam.mp4', 'title': 'Frasier', 'duration': 4294967211

I would also enable accurate duration parsing in PseudoTV Live and the option to save to Kodi's DB.
Also, clear your simplecache by closing Kodi, delete userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db
Thanks for the update, Not sure about the Correct Start Time Issue. The problem presents on You Tube as Well as My Media before the time line, after the time line seems fine.
A check of the metadata folder seems fine. So no idea where that number is coming from. Strange that it is only before the timeline and not after. Here is an excerpt from the metadata where the duration is just to see if there is some other number jumping across. 

<season>10</season>
    <episode>11</episode>
    <displayseason>-1</displayseason>
    <displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>
    <outline></outline>
    <plot>Frasier mistakenly receives some of Cam Winston&apos;s mail, including a mysterious invitation to an exclusive locale.  Frasier and Niles are surprised to have been left out of the loop about this new hot spot, and become obsessed with finding out more information.  Frasier heads to the address on the invitation, but cannot get the receptionist to tell him anything.  Niles finally shows up and poses as Cam, and is told that the business is a spa.  He and Frasier enjoy all of the amenities, but are disturbed to learn that the spa has a &quot;gold level&quot; area to which they are denied access.  They constantly complain about being left out.  Roz believes that they only care about the gold level because they are not allowed there, but uses her connections to a senator who has a membership to get them inside.  The brothers are appeased, until they spot a platinum door.  They ignore an attendant&apos;s warning and barge through the door, but aren&apos;t too happy with the result.  Meanwhile, Daphne ruins Martin&apos;s enjoyment of The Rockford Files when she says that he reminds her of Rockford&apos;s father, rather than the title character.</plot>
    <tagline></tagline>
    <runtime>20</runtime>
    <thumb spoof="" cache="" aspect="" preview="">http://thetvdb.com/banners/episodes/77811/260204.jpg</thumb>
    <mpaa>TV-PG</mpaa>
    <playcount>1</playcount>
    <lastplayed>2023-03-11</lastplayed>
    <id>260204</id>

I will however, do another complete install with the latest version, Luckily now, it doesn't take that long. I did have the save correct media time to .nfo option enabled, but I will go and have a look through some of them and see if there is an issue.
Thanks Again
Oz
Okay, I'll dig deeper concerning your playback issue.
From a clean build, The Channel Bug is now the Pseudo TV Live logo instead of the Channels logo.
The playback error is quite strange.
When played before the Timeline, it plays Local media from almost the end of the file, until it catches up to the timeline then plays from the timeline on, just like switch to channel.
When trying to play YouTube Media before the Timeline, the system just crashes to the Desktop.
It seems anything played after the timeline is just fine and all works like expected.

Other than those 2 all seems to be OK.

Thanks Again
Oz
I noticed the new builds today and Installed 0.4.6d and all seems to be spot on now. 
I do note 2 things, I get quite alot of You Tube Channels that tell me "No Content Available, Skipping Channel", I know they are there and they have content. Normally this problem will occur just after a channel lineup change on a rebuild. But 8 out of 10 a clear of the the M3u and XMLTV will fix this us. It still happens on occasion, but I fear this is the YouTube Addon.
Also, If I look on the add on for updates, It tells me nothing is available in the repository which is really strange.
Other than that All Is great!
Thanks for your work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Various Faults As Requested0