XBMC back-up
I wanna reinstall WinXP and I wanted to know, is all the info for XBMC stored in its folder or is some of it in the registry?
I made a point to install windows on its own drive and all my programs on another. So can I just toss on a new install and link up without trouble?
Got this from wiki.

Quote:What are platform directories ?

XBMC uses the UserDir in the installation directory to store profiles, settings and other stuff. You can start XBMC with -p to force it to use the directory Documents and Settings\[user]\AppData\XBMC on WinXp or Users/[user]/AppData/Roaming/XBMC on Vista.

But not only that, but I think you should grab the userdata folder in XBMC as well. (It's in Program Files/XBMC)

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You should try search feature more often too. There's plenty of info out there in forums.
sorry, i was feeling kinda impatient. One of those Confused moments. I couldn't find anything about if there's registry info.
I've been going thru and MANUALLY hitting "MOVIE INFO" for all my movies. I don't mind doing it (no matter what I've tried I can't get it to do it manually) so long as the info can be saved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC back-up0