Embbeded Subtitles
First of all, sorry by my English. I'm from Brasil, but I will try to help to do this project better, anyway.

I perceive that subtitles embedded with de softwares like AVIAddXSubs, it doesn't shows. It's a problem about the set up or ain't it works ?

Second, It's a question.
I've got a several filters and decoders on my computer, Is it a good ideia ? Or doesn't it matter just that XMBC ain't use external decorders ?

Sorry Again.

Marcelo Eduardo B. Kopczynski
Mainboard: Asus P5K-Se
RAM: 2 GB
Processor: QuadCore Core 2 QUAD Q6600
Video: NVidia GeForce 7300 SE (512MB)
Hi there, and welcome to the forums Smile

XBMC doesn't use any external codecs or filters, so if it doesn't work, then it's something that needs to be added to XBMC - what you have external to XBMC does not matter.

Perhaps you could provide a small example file that exhibits this problem?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

marcelbk Wrote:I perceive that subtitles embedded with de softwares like AVIAddXSubs, it doesn't shows. It's a problem about the set up or ain't it works ?

Olá Marcelo, it's not your setup, it just doesn't work, if you use vlc or bsplayer you'll notice that it doesn't work either.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
jmarshall Wrote:Perhaps you could provide a small example file that exhibits this problem?
Sure !.. How could I sent the file ?
I use to work with DIVXs files, with subtitles embbededs. I think that some videos can be find in this site http://www.divx.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embbeded Subtitles0