Problem displaying cover art for TV Shows using Horizon's AEON Mod
When displaying movies all cover art shows up perfectly. However when browsing through my TV Shows, the cover art seems to be all stretched out of proportion like it doesnt fir the dvd cases and such. Can someone please help me fix this problem?

Also I have some very old TV shows that has no cover art. How would I go about assigning it manually and what are the dimensions in resolution that I should make them at?

Thanks in advance
Yes ... my TV coverart are squished .. TVDB download wideicons ... please can a patch be released ..
TheTVDB scaper already supports posters. Just enable it in the scraper settings. In case you're missing this feature, you'll have to update to a more recent version of XBMC.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
That is all good .. but why isnt there a wide icon option in Aeon ... i guess this is a feature request

Wideicon support for TV
there is one view is the mod which supports wide icons... its called "Widecase" and it's similar to the showcase view except it displays wide icons instead of poster icons... this view is disabled by default... so, use the menu at the top of the screen (with sort by, viewtype on it)... and go to the view types option and enable the widecase view... it'll show up after the showcase view when navigating through the viewtypes...

and no aeon won't have an toggle wide icon option, because most of the time it needs a lot of extra coding to create wide icon version of a viewtype... and since day 1, aeon hasn't supported wide icons... so, widecase is the only option you have right now, sorry about that...

let me know what you think?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem displaying cover art for TV Shows using Horizon's AEON Mod0