xbmc - problem with "planet earth" series
hey guys,

for some reason just can't get planet earth to be picked up by xbmc...

i've renamed all the files to planet.earth.s01e0x, added a separate scan for it for the folder etc etc... no luck. xbmc shows the planet earth folder in tv shows but it shows 0 episodes inside it.

any idea what the problem could be?

thanks!
What scraper?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
have tried imdb tv, tv rage. it has downloaded the thumb of the dvd cover, but doesn't scan the episodes...
what is your folder structure and Set content settings like?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
got it to work Smile put in a few folder "season 1" where i dumped all the files and did a manual search from the library on what folder it was Smile
Using TheTVDB scraper (default settings) and your filename convention will scrape the episodes fine.

Folder structure:
Code:
/Planet Earth/planet.earth.s01e01.avi
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I managed to get it to work without creating a new folder. I simply renamed the file names "101.From Pole to Pole" , "102.Mountains".
It picked them up fine for me with that. Maybe this will help someone else.

My problem is that I have all of the Planet Earth diaries in two separate .avi files. I was wondering if anyone might know how to get these episodes to register?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc - problem with "planet earth" series0