• 8(current)
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release
minimalko Wrote:What a misunderstandingBlush

rows are not columns, rows are not columns, rows are not columns...Rofl

stupid me I thought you wanted me to add 2 or 3 columns hehe, sorry about that. The rows will be added of course, the screenshot you saw was a pure alpha concept I made while at work, already looks quite different.

However you guys will need to wait for the release a bit as I am on vacationCool

Laugh np, take your time Wink
Help, i got compatibility error for V2.1..
Very nice!!!! WOw I almost gave up on media stream due to the lack of fanart showoff...

This mod along with the suggestion in the last few posts definitely makes this skin fanart friendlySmile
kineticworks Wrote:Help, i got compatibility error for V2.1..

Hehe, solved my problem..My mistake.
Can someone enlighten me on nfo usage? I know that,
1.same name as movie clip (e.g movie.avi with movie.nfo)
2.have to place in same folder with movie.
3.nfo in xml structure.
however, I can't seem to get it work.
You have to scan to the library for them to be picked up.
I dun see any scan library option. I tried deleting my source directory and restart XBMC. Does not work.

Hitcher Wrote:You have to scan to the library for them to be picked up.
why u don't read the wiki about it?
Thanks, manage to set and scan my content. I am able to view the movie information under context menu. HOw to get it shown directly under filmstrip or media preview view?
kineticworks Wrote:Thanks, manage to set and scan my content. I am able to view the movie information under context menu. HOw to get it shown directly under filmstrip or media preview view?

Nerd Got it...after wasting so much time.
kineticworks Wrote:Nerd Got it...after wasting so much time.

Rather yours than mine Wink
First off - MediaStream is amazing - and this mod makes it even better! My only major gripe with the skin now is the video info dialog. It feels cramped, the menu items don't fit in with the theme, and it only uses about 50% of the screen real estate. I don't know how many people use the info dialog, but I find it used quite a bit in my house. I am not sure if you are taking suggestions for new additions to your mod, but I think something like this (a quick photoshop mock up) would improve the overall feel of MediaStream. I have just started learning how to skin xbmc and will attempt to do this myself, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to learn. Anyway, if you are looking for something else to improve, this is my suggestion. Also, I feel that splitting the info up into General/Plot/Cast will allow for text that is much easier to read (and no more scrolling!)

Nmarconi Wrote:First off - MediaStream is amazing - and this mod makes it even better! My only major gripe with the skin now is the video info dialog. It feels cramped, the menu items don't fit in with the theme, and it only uses about 50% of the screen real estate. I don't know how many people use the info dialog, but I find it used quite a bit in my house. I am not sure if you are taking suggestions for new additions to your mod, but I think something like this (a quick photoshop mock up) would improve the overall feel of MediaStream. I have just started learning how to skin xbmc and will attempt to do this myself, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to learn. Anyway, if you are looking for something else to improve, this is my suggestion. Also, I feel that splitting the info up into General/Plot/Cast will allow for text that is much easier to read (and no more scrolling!)

Hey that looks great will have a look at it when I get back from holiday if you can provide me with textures.
awesome mockup!
First of all i've got to say i love your mod Minimalko Big Grin
I am a big fan art lover and i fell in love with this view from meediOS
Since you have so much skills Cool I was wondering if you was interested
in making a view like this for mediastream?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release3