• 9(current)
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release
lompelurt Wrote:First of all i've got to say i love your mod Minimalko Big Grin
I am a big fan art lover and i fell in love with this view from meediOS
Since you have so much skills Cool I was wondering if you was interested
in making a view like this for mediastream?

Well to be honest I dont see much usability in that view. Afterall it is mediacenter not wallpaperWink.

Sorry but cant really hear all the requests, as Mediastream allready got too much into my real life.
I totally understand that. Turns out media preview with animated preview was just what I was looking for anyway Big Grin Only thing bothering me with the view is the way the covers spins over the screen when I change movie.
hello guys,love this xbmc skin but got some problems. It will not play the movies files most of the time ether in library mode or file. With other skins is ok. Any sugestions?
Thanks for a great mod!

Would it be possible to have an updated version with the latest Mediastream skin or is this something I can do on my own by copying certain files across?

Thanks.
chippie Wrote:Thanks for a great mod!

Would it be possible to have an updated version with the latest Mediastream skin or is this something I can do on my own by copying certain files across?

Thanks.

Sorry but it is not as easy as that. Porting it to the latest version is much more difficult esp. with new wallstream view. If someone wants to do it I would be glad, as I dont really have spare time at the moment.
Probably best left until v1.00 is released.
Is there any way to get rid of the "glass" effect on the posters/dvd covers in the filmstrip views? Thanks...love the skin mod!
I have been modifying this skin to suit my tastes and need to know where can i find the settings to adjust the layout of the filmstrip view?

EDIT: Nevermind... Found it, oddly labeled as another type of showcase.
Hi!

Is there a way to just add this amazing "Filmstrip", "Episode Stream" and "Wallstream" - views to the latest MediaStream build?

I wanna use the latest build but don't wanna lose these new views.

Thanks!
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Hi!

Is there a way to just add this amazing "Filmstrip", "Episode Stream" and "Wallstream" - views to the latest MediaStream build?

I wanna use the latest build but don't wanna lose these new views.

Thanks!
Well filmstrip and episodestream would be really easy to add to the official release as it uses showcase view with conditions, therefore there is no need to use unique view id (Mediastream now uses max views possible in XBMC, which is 10). The decision is up to Team Razorfish. Guess they don't like it enough Rolleyes
mini- Is it possible to add those views as seperate xml files that get loaded by an includes statement within existing xml files?

Meaning simply make a filmstrip.xml and a readme for users to add a <includes>filmstrip.xml</includes> type line into say the viewscommon.xml file (or whatever)?
minimalko Wrote:Well filmstrip and episodestream would be really easy to add to the official release as it uses showcase view with conditions, therefore there is no need to use unique view id (Mediastream now uses max views possible in XBMC, which is 10). The decision is up to Team Razorfish. Guess they don't like it enough Rolleyes

Hehe, not at all. The reasons we've left it as a) we don't really want to just steal your ideas and b) it does no real harm to have various mods of the skin out there as it gives users alternatives as to exactly what version of the skin they prefer. I think the work you've done on the mod is brilliant!
cold_realms Wrote:mini- Is it possible to add those views as seperate xml files that get loaded by an includes statement within existing xml files?

Meaning simply make a filmstrip.xml and a readme for users to add a <includes>filmstrip.xml</includes> type line into say the viewscommon.xml file (or whatever)?

It would be possible, but it would require so much work. When V.1.0 is released I will take a look at it and see what I can do.
Hi and hello,

long long time reader, on and off on xbmc, but im back again. Big change from the very first generation of xbmc.

I just registered to thank you for all you work mini. Im amazed how much time and effort you put in it and patience you show to people like me who is a not so techie about things.

I love the skin and keep it up. Happy t-giving to you and your family.
minimalko Wrote:It would be possible, but it would require so much work. When V.1.0 is released I will take a look at it and see what I can do.

That would be fantastic. I figure it would be a way to maintain your code separate from the main mediastream code. (no more "can you release it for version xxx??" yay!)
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release3