• 11(current)
XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread
Sure hope you bring those awesome reflections back soon man Smile
My main computer crashed but I should have a new one next week.
After that I will adress the recent issues (including reflections).
mou Wrote:One thing though, when in music library browsing by songs i would realy like to be able to sort by artist and get the list by %A - %T (like pmIII).

This way you can view your whole collection sorted by artist and play with just one click.

In Artist view you have to select, Artist -> Album -> Song and then all the way back to the list Smile

Thanks, I really appreciate your work

I'm not sure what you mean. If you have the Music Submenu enabled and click on Song from home you are able to sort by Album or Track.

Is there a way to change the color of the plot text when in Fanart View? The text can be hard to read depending on the Fanart image.

I second Ghostdog, the grey doesn't show up against pale fan art which is a bit annoying. i just logged on to post this very same issue myself but Ghostdog beat me to it!
Is it possible to put in different font colours or maybe have a semi-transparent panel behind to show the text up better?

Cheers for the work so far, Cromity
You must be using a custom theme. It can be done but I can't help with it.
Hi Wir3d,

I've got a problem using lastest version of skin in the latest nightly xbox build (rev19222). The menu in the screenshot below doesn't appear when i press right from the home screen. This wasn't a problem in T3CH rev18221.

The menu is still working as i can get to settings, shutdown etc by pressing right then up or down the correct number of times, but just can't see it!

NB same thing on windows rev19222

cheers

cromity
Yeah, same thing on my linux-install. It first appeared (better: disappeared) some versions ago (I use SVN from ppa and, for my knowledge, the latest connected from svn), I don't remember exactly when. As I usually use the shortcuts on my keyboard to get the right menu up, this wasn't a problem for me. Every menu except of the 'main' one on the main screen shows up correctly.
Currently I don't have this problem on XBOX or WIN32. I am also using an older versions of XBMC.
Tomorrow I'll build the latest version and see what happens.
BaerMan Wrote:Yeah, same thing on my linux-install. It first appeared (better: disappeared) some versions ago (I use SVN from ppa and, for my knowledge, the latest connected from svn), I don't remember exactly when. As I usually use the shortcuts on my keyboard to get the right menu up, this wasn't a problem for me. Every menu except of the 'main' one on the main screen shows up correctly.

Fix is in SVN. Fat finger problem Eek
I will post a built version later this week after more testing.
Wir3d Wrote:Fix is in SVN. Fat finger problem Eek
I will post a built version later this week after more testing.
I'll give it a try and tell what happens.

Another one: I guess I just figured out where the problem with the disappearing seek/pause window could be located. As I stated some weeks ago this little infoscreen doesn't show up sometimes when pressing pause or seeking in a movie. Now I guess it is related to using the database or not.

The last two weeks I only watched movies and series that where succesfully loaded to the database and I only started them from within the database mode. The infoscreen was always there. Yesterday, I watched some epsiodes from a series not in the database and .... the infoscreen is gone.

Probably this might be related to the latest SVN version, but I don't think so. IMHO this could be an issue when starting a movie / episode not in the db where the system somehow hangs up.

Could this in any way be related to the skin?
Hello,

I would like to thank you for such a great job. By far the best skin out there. I just wondered whether you could make the Downloading Movie information bar a little smaller. Some menus get hidden behind this dialog box when its on screen.
BaerMan Wrote:Could this in any way be related to the skin?

It could be. I will look into this some more.
logan_x50 Wrote:Hello,

I would like to thank you for such a great job. By far the best skin out there. I just wondered whether you could make the Downloading Movie information bar a little smaller. Some menus get hidden behind this dialog box when its on screen.

What are you downloading from?
BaerMan,
I tried to recreate your issue in library and non-library mode but didn't see the same issue.
Can you recreate this problem with PMIII?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread2