Clean library upon XBMC startup
I'd love a feature that cleans the library when XBMC is started, similar to "Update library on start-up". This could be a stand-alone function, or as part of the updating process.
Does cleanonupdate not work for you?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...library.3E
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'm embarrassed. I'll try that right away.
Out of curiosity, why would you want it to clean it on start up? (Maybe I'm just missing the point)
The Rig:
AMD64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3GHz, ATI HD 3450, Corsair 4GB XMS2 DDR2 800
Shuttle SN68SG2 Case

Because most people don`t want to have to press update library everytime they have a put a new movie in the movie folder, and then clean library to clean out old entries. This is one of the few things that kinda suck regarding XBMC, no real time automatica library management.
I'm with SpectreX, when I first got XBMC I actually assumed it would have directory polling, so updates would be performed automatically. Sadly, I found out that it didn't. Realistically this wouldn't be very hard to add either, as most OS's support this kind of functionality.
Just make sure if your movies are on a share that its up before you turn on xbmc otherwise it will clean the lot Wink
Setting work good. I'm a bit profound that this hasn't been implemented in the GUI. Hiding goodies like this...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean library upon XBMC startup0