Some jitter problems scince final version
Scince i installed the final 8.10 i have jitter problems.

With the beta2 i had the same problem but i changed the refresh rate in my vista 64-bit to 24Hz and this solved the video problem. (I had another problem with some videos where i had to manualy delay the sound because of that but it works)

With the 8.10 version it doesn't help anymore when my vista is running at 24Hz so i was wondering, does this 8.10 xbmc version has some fixed 60Hz build in? I think i can even see my TV switch modes.

some extra question:
1. what is the best refresh rate for playing 1080p mkv files.
2. what is the best vista tool to add this refresh rate (only have 24-25-50-59-60 now)

extra info:
I have a Pioneer Kuro 5090 wit HTPC connected to it. HTPC is Intel Core2 Duo 3.2 Ghz, ATi 4870, 4gb DDR3, X-Fi sound and Windows Vista 64-bit.
Sound connected with spdif to surround installation.
Try pressing \
For me it makes it switch to desktop refresh rate. When it launches full screen it autoswitch to 60Hz, for reasons explained here: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5307
I use Logitech Dinovo mini keyboard and i don't have the \ on it HuhSad
Zyrex Wrote:I use Logitech Dinovo mini keyboard and i don't have the \ on it HuhSad

I have one too and yes it does have \. Try "FN + M".
"alt+enter" = "\" = toggle fullscreen
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some jitter problems scince final version0