• 25(current)
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows
Hmmm, well if you have over 800, Anime in my case, maybe we should look at an option to allow the user the option to download the information and store it. I'm going to play around with it somemore though and see what happens.
Advice on Hardware
PC-LUXA2 CPU-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T RAM-12GB Video Card-AMD Radeon HD 6800
OS-Win7 32bit - Kodi - 14.0 Helix SKIN - Aeon MQ 5 Keyboard - DiNovo Mini

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083
Image Tagger standalone has been posted.
https://sourceforge.net/project/platform..._id=241717

Image Tagger Stand Alone 1.0.7
- The stand alone version of Movie Info Plus's Tagging utility
- Requires that ImageMagick be installed (see Movie Info Plus Wiki for install instructions for ImageMagick)
- Based off the rev 2408 source for MIP
- This is the same display as shown in MIP when you setup and configure image tagging
- When tagging your own icons, you need to save them by clicking on the save image button and telling it where to save with what name, it does not automatically save it, it's only a display of what it will look like. (The reason it does not automatically save it is that is not associated with any movies or tvshows, this also allows you to remove the tag, resize for specific posers, tag fanart, etc.)
- If you want to tag just one side, i.e. left or right, create a 1x1 pixel PNG file and select it for the current icon taggin (ie. DVD.. then when tagging .. tag > dvd > stereo).. this results in a tag only of the stereo overlay (right side).

This version can be added to other applications using Movie Info Plus source code and setting up a configuration file. Source code is in the MIP active trunk.
gyrene2083 Wrote:Hmmm, well if you have over 800, Anime in my case, maybe we should look at an option to allow the user the option to download the information and store it. I'm going to play around with it somemore though and see what happens.

It saves all the images and show information, just not what files you have.
So while you may have 800 shows, MIP can store data on every show out there, it only applys that stored data to what you have.
Ok I'll play with it some more, I think I was having a problem with my connection because it took more than 3 minutes to finish loading, and at that point I just shut it off because the kids were complaining about watching Naruto, so I will test more later.
Advice on Hardware
PC-LUXA2 CPU-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T RAM-12GB Video Card-AMD Radeon HD 6800
OS-Win7 32bit - Kodi - 14.0 Helix SKIN - Aeon MQ 5 Keyboard - DiNovo Mini

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083
@fekker -

So what was the verdict with "the new site"? You get permission?

Edit:

Here's one I noticed for you:

Code:
A disillusioned medical student is stranded for a summer in a remote community of counterculture pot farmers, the last place in the world he imagined he would discover himself. |

The very last character seems to like to show up when scraping IMDB info...
Thumbs Up 
fekker Wrote:Image Tagger standalone has been posted.
https://sourceforge.net/project/platform..._id=241717

a special thumbs up and thank you for this from me!

a small error though:
Unable to locate application file 'IconTaggerSetup.msi'.

edit: installed under win vista x64 - it does not work, on startup it crashes with "stopped working".
cheers,azido :;):
digitalhigh Wrote:@fekker -

So what was the verdict with "the new site"? You get permission?

Edit:

Here's one I noticed for you:

Code:
A disillusioned medical student is stranded for a summer in a remote community of counterculture pot farmers, the last place in the world he imagined he would discover himself. |

The very last character seems to like to show up when scraping IMDB info...

Looks like that string is the same on imdb ( the " | ") .. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870122/

No word back from the new site, I sent another request.
I've had time to add the custom regex for tv shows, spin off Image Tagging to a standalone with installer, fix a few nasty bugs (like the one that happened with tv shows created with invalid .nfo files), add a compression option to tagging (it's currently doing png's, which means when you tag the image, no quality is lost, but the file size goes up big time), you'll be able to choose .png or .jpg for compression, the container (i.e. 3 letter extension) will remain whatever it needs to be for the movie files.

I started the TV Show tagging option, and started the studio filter and menu system as well. I've got a bunch of new config settings that will be needed to support additional items, I want to complete those so I can do patches instead of full installs after this next build is released. I've got the validation portion working correctly again, filtering will get fixed up to support the other changes (like only having fanart.jpg won't trigger it to show up on missing fanart.)

I also added automatic options for posters and fanart for movies, similar to tv shows, so if you don't have a poster or fanart, based on your settings, it will create those when you display the movie. The new site data has been properly added to the counters that are displayed as well.

And I've updated the display component to fix the random errors when loading tabs!

Have you had any problems with 2404 with images not showing up, tagging, or ? ..
Is there a way in MIP to specify an imdb id directly ? I have a movie called chocolate, the folder is named Chocolate (2008) - but MIP finds the wrong movie and doesn't show the right one in the modify name tab under similar titles either.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183252/combined is the one I would want it to use. I tried to insert a different id in the movie details and pressing the blue IMDB ID button left of it - nothing happened.
azido Wrote:a special thumbs up and thank you for this from me!

a small error though:
Unable to locate application file 'IconTaggerSetup.msi'.

edit: installed under win vista x64 - it does not work, on startup it crashes with "stopped working".

doh! - silly installer issue.. fixed and uploaded 1.0.7a..
Oh, side note, don't install the stand alone version to the same directory as MIP, that will confuse the heck out of it as it will try to use the MIP config file (it's the same source code, so it looks to the same file names)
hotzenpl0tz Wrote:Is there a way in MIP to specify an imdb id directly ? I have a movie called chocolate, the folder is named Chocolate (2008) - but MIP finds the wrong movie and doesn't show the right one in the modify name tab under similar titles either.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183252/combined is the one I would want it to use. I tried to insert a different id in the movie details and pressing the blue IMDB ID button left of it - nothing happened.

With the movie data shown on the current movie tab, put in the imdbid that you want for that show, click save nfo, then update imdb data.. that will pull the one you entered in
hotzenpl0tz Wrote:Is there a way in MIP to specify an imdb id directly ? I have a movie called chocolate, the folder is named Chocolate (2008) - but MIP finds the wrong movie and doesn't show the right one in the modify name tab under similar titles either.

In the IMDB box, type the ID you want it to use, click "save movie changes", then click "reload IMDB Movie Info.

@fekker...you are the man. I've already got nothing but good things to say about MIP. You get everything else going as you just described, and you'll be my new bestest friend. BFFF?
Yeah it took me a while to figure out you could enter in the IMDB number and hit save and reload w/download enabled and it grabs the info and images.
fekker Wrote:doh! - silly installer issue.. fixed and uploaded 1.0.7a..
Oh, side note, don't install the stand alone version to the same directory as MIP, that will confuse the heck out of it as it will try to use the MIP config file (it's the same source code, so it looks to the same file names)

still no luck on this. and you can be absolutely sure i did not use the same directory as MIP.

here is what i got when trying to start the program:

and what comes further down:

seems like vista x64 does not like your program.
cheers,azido :;):
Hm, I think I have to revoke that statement that posters are working under wine. In the Current Movie Tab I can see the posters that I already had for my movies before MIP did anything, same for the fanart tab - but the ones that MIP downloads don't seem to show up.

Edit: Hm, scratch that - at least for fanart. That works, posters don't.
I seem to have run into a slight bug, perhaps. The TV show "24" doesn't get fetched properly. First, after "Load TV Shows", it says it found multiple matches. I select the correct one, continue, and then it just skips the rest of the process. It doesn't get listed in the TV shows listing at the top left of MIP. It has downloaded season thumbnails and everything, but the rest is missing. This is the dir structure:

24/Season 7/
24/Season 7/24 - S07E01.avi
24/Season 7/24 - S07E02.avi

In the 24 directory I did get the fan art and season thumbs, but no tvshow.nfo. I don't have any of the other seasons on there. I tried making empty Season 1-6 directories, but doesn't help. All my other TV shows work fine.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows1