• 47(current)
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows
JohnWPB Wrote:I was working with MP3's some time ago for my CarPC software. I wrote a script in AutoIt, that can easily be converted to whatever you are using, as it just makes DLL calls to a MediaInfoPlus.dll. This would allow you to read the ID3 tags for artist, title, album ect. This could be a good first line check, if the tags exists, use it to find the album art, and if not then try to scrape the file name which can be a pain with so many naming possibilities on each machine.

If you would like it, just let me know.

i've got it scanning and writting to mp3's so far, wma and m4a are a pain to write to (drm)

post the script though, always good to see how others do it
fekker Wrote:You'll want to extract the .exe file and copy it to the folder.

Manual patches are just a zip file that contains the updated .exe file for MIP in there.

Ah. I feel like a moron.

Working beautifully now.
Check!

Copied the exe to my folder. Ran auto pilot then without issue.

thanks so much!
A couple of Features?:

1) Any plans for auto pilot to also TAG images based on audio channels etc.
Instead of manually doing every 5.1 movie

Thanks
I'm getting an error. One of my mkv files, when being opened, is returning an unhandled exception "File name cannot be null" and "parameter name: sourcefilename"

Any ideas?
natethomas Wrote:I'm getting an error. One of my mkv files, when being opened, is returning an unhandled exception "File name cannot be null" and "parameter name: sourcefilename"

Any ideas?

What is the name of the file? What does it contain?
Jive talkin, just isnt a crime
It's an h264 mkv. The video and the folder match. Unfortunately, I may not be able to replicate the bug now. I was allowed to continue manipulating the nfo and somehow all the info was suddenly there. Now I don't get the error anymore, and I hate to delete the nfo file, in case I can't get it back.
Just rename it to Movie-BAK.nfo or something
You can always restore it if it fails again Nod
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
A new updated version of Movie Info Plus is coming in two weeks -

With the additional items that Movie Info Plus can now support, it needs a new name.. for now I'll call it Project X
Proposed names are as follows
- Media Manager Platinum
- My Media Manager
- Media Organizer
- reply with your thoughts, if you have an icon or image for the app, one will be picked from those that apply. (nothing offensive)
someone already said it, but Media Info Plus

just found this on google...
fekker Wrote:A new updated version of Movie Info Plus is coming in two weeks -

With the additional items that Movie Info Plus can now support, it needs a new name.. for now I'll call it Project X
Proposed names are as follows
- Media Manager Platinum
- My Media Manager
- Media Organizer
- reply with your thoughts, if you have an icon or image for the app, one will be picked from those that apply. (nothing offensive)

I also think Media Info Plus would be a good name.
Jive talkin, just isnt a crime
Yeah I called it Media Info Plus a while back. Wink
That image is pretty cool.. maybe someone can make something like that into icon format (or just psd, i can convert to .ico)

Here's my first attempt as a similar version of it
Black is transparent.. looks better as the icon, but picamatic doesn't allow icon so i did a quick paint to .jpg of it.

and here's a shot of it on the desktop

I tried with the glass look, but it was no good..
You could add a small M and P to either side of the i, i for Info, being the focus

This image has been released into the public domain by its author, Amada44. This applies worldwide.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows1