Right-To-Left direction for movie-description
Hello,

I'm using the XBMC in Windows and using the "sratim.co.il" scraper for movies.
This scraper gets hebrew description of movies that should be written right-to-left. The problem is that the UI shows them left-to-right which makes the text be all messed up.
I've tried different skins (PM3,MediaStream) and different appearance-languages (English(US),Hebrew). The charset is set to "Hebrew(Windows)" like it should.

I've tried working with both XBMC_Atlantis 8.10 release and the newest v16582 (from http://ocs.nl/xbmc/XBMCSetup-Rev16582-jester.exe).

I think you should just add a setting option that sets if the direction in the UI should be RTL or LTR. (please make it set differently for Movies and TVShows because my TVShows-description is in english).

Thanks,
Lev.
If you're referring to the plot, then it's a textbox problem. There's a ticket on trac (assigned to either myself or yuvalt) regarding this. Please add your comments to that, along with a full description of exactly what it should look like and what it looks like at the moment.

Ticket #4567.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It's seems like it deals with the same issue.
I couldn't find how i add details to the ticket.

can you help with that?
lev.
Login with your forum username and password.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Right-To-Left direction for movie-description0