• 11(current)
[MOD] Xbox friendly version of MediaStream v1.00
Some time ago i tried everything from 512 (this works on vision2 btw), 384 to 256 and every thumbsize beside default (192) would stop movie posters (some tin 256 to very in 512) from loading, especialy in media preview view. The higher the thumbsize the less free mem. Simple as that.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
MediaStream is quite a big beast and at it's heart is not very xbox friendly (too many textures). A great amount of work has been done to get it working as best as possible but it means making a few sacrifices (texture quality, fonts, fanart sizing etc).

Whilst the skin I'm currently working on, MiniMeedia, hasn't been designed for xbox it has been designed with very few textures so it should be a lot friendlier to the old box.
Oops
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Oops
Oops indeed. I look forward to sampling your latest work on the old black brickNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Mediastream_LiteV2.0 Is now available from the first post or in my signatureNod
paul, what are the differences between v1.0 and v2.0 ?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:paul, what are the differences between v1.0 and v2.0 ?
To be honest it looks no real different but there are have been changes to to the code and some extra scrapers added, the only reason why i did this version was to replace the old one which i removed a while ago and i felt the xbox users may find it usefull i don't use it myself as i have moved over to stark_liteSmileWink
Thanks Paul!

I'll give this version a try tonight.
paul Wrote:Mediastream_LiteV2.0 Is now available from the first post or in my signatureNod

X-Box/NTSC 4:3 setup running the 4/4 build, I've been playing with your MOD for MS all morning and it doesn't just work (stable) but it's fast.

Thought I was never going to find a usable skin other then PMIII ever again, till now. Everything is pretty again!

Thanks!
SimonC Wrote:X-Box/NTSC 4:3 setup running the 4/4 build, I've been playing with your MOD for MS all morning and it doesn't just work (stable) but it's fast.

Thought I was never going to find a usable skin other then PMIII ever again, till now. Everything is pretty again!

Thanks!
And another satisfied xbox user makes it all worth the hard work.Big Grin
Nice work Paul .. might have to give your MOD a spin myself as I'm just too lazy to go through and make all the necessary changes .. Plus I'm working on a new Skin concept so thats eating up alot of my time .. That and COD WaW on live .. Love the new Zombie Map .. reached Level 31 with some clan mates .. well hairy !!!!!
JustMeD Wrote:Nice work Paul .. might have to give your MOD a spin myself as I'm just too lazy to go through and make all the necessary changes .. Plus I'm working on a new Skin concept so thats eating up alot of my time .. That and COD WaW on live .. Love the new Zombie Map .. reached Level 31 with some clan mates .. well hairy !!!!!
Look forward to seeing what you come up with when you do your mock up?
And so i assume that's an awesome game then am still busy with gears of war2Cool
It seems some texture in tv shows, episode view, aren't loading (fade at bottom of the episode list).

cannot download from Mediafire. This error on Mediafire:

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire

Any ideas?
xbs08 Wrote:It seems some texture in tv shows, episode view, aren't loading (fade at bottom of the episode list).
Weird it's fine running on both my pc and xbox
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xbox friendly version of MediaStream v1.001