[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin (stream Live TV from your Dreambox/Dbox2 via Enigma2 WebGUI)
please help me !
after install of xbox-passion its running greate work.
why all of theese scripts won't work under LinuxHuh
The script works perfectly with DreamBox HD800 Gemini 4.6 but there is one problem. Channels do not switch. I.e. I see a stream of that channel which is included on DM, at a choice of other channel anything is not present and DM remains on the former channel. How it is possible to solve this problem? Through WEB all normally switches.
I have similar problem. I have a PC windows 7 and DM800HD with "newnigma2-release-dm800-v2.8.1" image on it. I am able to connect to Dreambox and watch a channel but when I wanna change the channel specialy different transporter and/or different satalite, channel does not change and stays on previous channel. So I have to use "Dreamstream E2" to change the channel then come back and able watch the tv on xbmc. I think problem that xbmc does not sent a command to change transporter since Dreamstream E2 works with out problem. But quality of video stream is much better in xbmc then Dreamstream. I hope there is a fix....
Imagescript failed errorHuh
i changed ip of my dm800 running infinity X that is xbmc compatible
but cant get it to run??
regards
oh and sorry for this question but this script goes to xbmc folder scripts Huh
or to dreambox Huh?
how to properly install it
regards
debug
http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/0e29...39271.html
hellow noboby cares any more >Huh
Hey,
i was a lil bit disappointed that there was no working script out there,
so i modified it on my own based on the Enigma2 Skript of Locutus73

This script now sends the ZAP command (so it can actually switch channels on modern dreambox images)

It's actually working fine on my original XBOX and AppleTV using the newest avaiable XBMC versions (t3ch on xbox, official on ATV)

Dreambox is a DreamBox 800 HD with Gemini 5

Download:
http://www.wmchris.de/enigma2-plugin.zip
Sorry for being ignorant, but how do I configure the dreambox's ip, username and password?
you have to modify the IP in file default.py Smile
Thank wmchris, it works like a charm Smile

The only thing is, is there a easy way to get some sort of highlight on the channel you have selected when browsing your bouquet? its all black and with no mouse its a tad hard to know which channel you're on.

It might work with others skin? I tried going back to Confluence but the same problem there.
jernerna Wrote:Thank wmchris, it works like a charm Smile

The only thing is, is there a easy way to get some sort of highlight on the channel you have selected when browsing your bouquet? its all black and with no mouse its a tad hard to know which channel you're on.

It might work with others skin? I tried going back to Confluence but the same problem there.

Yes great plugin! But the Channel Highlight would also be appreciated Smile Tongue
Hi,
can anybody explain to me how to install this script in Dharma 10.0 on Win 7? There is no folder \script.
Thanks,
huk11
Hi,

Can't this script be added to the XBMC add on repository?
I tried installing it from the add-ons menu: install from zip file but it fails to install Sad
Question 
Hi

This is a really cool script! I only got one problem. I got 2 tuners in my enigma2 box(Vu+ Duo) and when I change channel on xbmc, it alsp change channel on my vu+. and then there is the same channel on both devices. although I can change channel on my vu+, and then xbmc still works fine.

The question is.. How do I tell xbmc to use the second tuner in my Vu+ Duo?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Enigma2 plugin (stream Live TV from your Dreambox/Dbox2 via Enigma2 WebGUI)3