German IMBD for Movies
HI.
I like XBMC a lot. Used it for a long time with my old XBOX and use it now on my Apple TV.
Only one thing, i didn´t manage to work.
I like the imdb info for movies very much, but even setting an alternative link for imdb (for the german page especially), the movieinfo and cover is still the us version.
Is there any option, i can change this to german? Huh
Thanks a lot.
Welcome to our forums.

You will have to set content to one of the german scrapers that ship with XBMC like filmestarts, ofdb or moviemaze. In order to get the german movie description you will have to re-scrape the movies.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thanks for info.
will try today evening
you can also use the imdb scrapper, you just have to setup the german url under settings. But unfurtunately not all Movies are in the german imdb at the moment
tried with the german imdb url under settings. but still englisch.
maybe i have to scrape again
i changed the database, but how can i scrape now again?
The Spirit Wrote:i changed the database, but how can i scrape now again?

Hit info and select refresh or simply set content to none in order to purge the entire collection. Then scrape again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
German IMBD for Movies0