XBMC iPhone app randomness
Sad 
Hi, I'm using the XBMC iPhone app and it is causing XBMC to behave strangely.

If I use the actual remote then it works fine, however, if I go in through the TV shows menu, which acts like the library - splitting shows up and listing by season - the strangeness happens.

When I select an episode to play via this means it plays fine, then when the episode ends it appears to select a random episode to play after.

Is there a configuration option that I am missing which will stop the automatic follow on, or at least get it to play the next sequential episode?

Cheers

Nodley
Hey Nodley,

I use the xbmc iphone remote with xbmc linux as well. I have not noticed this particular issue but I will check it out to confirm. In the mean time you should post this issue at http://remote.collect3.com.au/bugs/ because this is definitely related to the Iphone app and not xbmc. The developer is very active right now working on updating the program and hammering out any existing bugs, so I am sure he would appreciate if you could give a detailed description of how the issue happens and how he can recreate it. Cheers.
Nodley,

Ironically I noted the same behavior today, so it appears there is something going on with the iphone app.

-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC iPhone app randomness0