Add a folder in library
Hi!

My question is if i want to add a folder in the tv library UFC for example how can i do that? Since if i add ufc as tv it just creates 100 diffrent ufc in the tv library root i want to have em under one folder. Is this possible somehow?

// Chris
Could you provide a screenshot to help visualize the issue?

Also several examples of the files name/directory structure would be helpful.

In addition, which scraper are you using to pull the information into the library?
Dont know why you need a screenshot its like having a dir for the tudors wich works Smile i want to have ONE for UFC and only one since ufc needs to be added as movies with the tmdb scraper and then i can link em to UFC dir if i could create one. It got stabndard scene structure i provide an example.

EXAMPLE: UFC.87.Seek.and.Destroy.PPV.720p.HDTV.x264-MainEvent/with two files in it one for the actuall video and one .nfo
There is currently no means of creating custom nodes in the db.
Okey? So that i want it isnt any meaning?
Chrisleben Wrote:Okey? So that i want it isnt any meaning?
Not unless you're going to submit a patch.

There is a plan to rework the libraries one of the additions will be some level of user customization. However, there's no ETA on when it will be done (or started for that matter).
This sounds like a TV show, so why not just treat it as such?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

If it was possible the only place where UFC is added curtrently is only on tmdb.
It may be a little tedious, but you could create nfos for them.

see tv show nfo files and tv episode nfo files
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Nfo
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Iam trying i have even added alot of ufc events as UFC PPV to thetvdb.com but i must have done something wrong cause it wont work anyways it wont give me any eps in the UFC PPV dir in the library pls help me Tongue search for UFC PPV on thetvdb.com and you will find it mabey you guys can sort out what i did wrong..

Thanx alot
//Chris

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add a folder in library0