• 3(current)
Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi?
yes done that,the psu is 150 Watt shoul be ok.
Tried re-inserting your ram sticks? Or maybe try with just one inserted.

cheers
yes it start now,but just with one stick on the first slot,why?
Not sure tbh. Have you tried them both individually to rule out a faulty stick?.

cheers
Shockedyes both stick work but only on the first slot
Looks like it could be a ram compatibilty problem, or a faulty board. Do you have any other ram sticks to test?

cheers
Laughi did swap around and change some setting in bios and is working ok now.
just tried the killa sample and it plays smoothNod
No, xbmc does not use 3rd party codecs it will play mkv fine. Btw wouldnt it be better to use linux to take advantage of vdpau hardware acceleration.

cheers
yes i know about vdpau,but i prefer xp as all my network is using it and i dont have the time to go thru a new os ,and it makes easier to install other stuff.
btw the zotac dont have a usb wake option,do you find a different solution?do you use suspend option in xbmc to switch off??
how to enable HDMI on the zotac??
no luck,in control panel no sign of my tv .
is there a setting on the bios that need to be enable??wrong drivers?? which drivers are you using guys?
gui Wrote:no luck,in control panel no sign of my tv .
is there a setting on the bios that need to be enable??wrong drivers?? which drivers are you using guys?

Make sure the TV is on and on the right input then turn on the pc. If I don't do that it doesn't even make it past the bios post.
Done that ,boot ok with vga and hdmi cables connect but nothing appear on the hdmi,only appear on vga
Have you tried booting with only the hdmi connected?

cheers
Yes tried that. What drivers are you using?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi?0