• 5(current)
Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi?
See my signature, my set up plays BR rips (m2ts files) like a champ...
gui Wrote:Change brand of RAM. On the corsair forum many peoples are complaining regarding incompatibility with the zotac.I'm having problems To,I Will buy a different brand soon .

Your memories are these?:

Corsair TWIN2x2048-6400 2GB DDR XMS2-6400

Thank you

Confused
Yes caballero, those. You're experience may vary. Since you already ordered them I would just build with and see if there's a problem for you.
caballero Wrote:Your memories are these?:

Corsair TWIN2x2048-6400 2GB DDR XMS2-6400

Thank you

Confused

yes this are the one
ok i tested plaing a m2ts files on the fly using ANYDVD HD and XBMC,but cpu goes up to 100% loosing frames down to 19 making it very choppy.
using powerdvd plays ok
any advice guysHuh
Zotac Itx 9300 + Core 2 Duo E5200 + 2Gb Ram Kingston.

Xp Sp3 EVOLITE+Xbmc + SVN

Vídeo----- 17Mb/s---- 1920X1080---- CPu <50%. ---- Ram 440Mb Big Grin.

i can see in from the photo that your codec info says "cpu 2 core"
my xbmc say "cpu 1 core"HuhHuh am i missing something??
@ gui.

go into bios settings at boot, set load optimized defaults, save, reboot. Go back into bios, change your gpu settings to 512mb. After that xbmc should show two cores and performance should increase. (hopefully) Smile

cheers
Eekcannot find the gpu settings
go to bios, advanced chipset features, framebuffer size, set to 512m.

cheers.
done that, now in the device manager appears 2x core duo great,but xbmc still reporting "cpu 1 core" and in task manager the is no option to see the second cpu too.
it now reports that i have only 512mb of ram,is that right?
sorted, i did use HALu and now xbmc and xp see 2 cores and play m2ts great.
thank you guys
gui Wrote:i can see in from the photo that your codec info says "cpu 2 core"
my xbmc say "cpu 1 core"HuhHuh am i missing something??

What CPU do you have?.

I have not touched anything in the bios.

I have 2 cores on my cpu is 2 core ....

If the bios optimized have 4 core?, 2 Virtual?....

:p
I have this board with an e5200 dual core Intel, the Apex MI-008 case, 2GB of OCZ PC6400 RAM, and a WD 320GB HDD. I'm dual booting Win7 and a minimal Ubuntu 9.04 install with XBMC autostarting.

I've got to say it's a solid board, and the Linux version of XBMC with VDPAU as the renderer kicks Windows to the curb even with DXVA up and running. Once all of the bugs are worked out that is. Smile

Comparing framerates and CPU usage on the "Killa" Planet Earth sample yield surprisingly different results. On Linux with VDPAU as the renderer @1080p, my CPU utilization is sub 10% on both cores and I have no dropped frames. On Windows7 in XBMC, without DXVA helping, my CPU stats spike and stay in the low 90% range and about 16 dropped frames. DXVA through MPC-HC yields slightly lower CPU stats, although not as good as VDPAU, and a lower dropped frame count.

The main hurdle to overcome with the Linux install was getting all of the audio over HDMI settings correctly. First I couldn't get audio at all over HDMI, then I got audio while watching most of my files, but no audio through the GUI. Then after much thread combing and some help from other members, I now have fully working audio. I have GUI audio prompts, audio in all my A/V files, including flash files, and have had no problems other than the occasional badly encoded file causing problems.

Most of the HD stuff I have on my network is MKV contained h.264 encoded video. Most is 720p while I have some at 1080p. I've yet to see anything this build cannot handle. I don't use the wifi part of the the board, so I can't comment on that, but I'm thinking about putting a TV tuner card in the open slot and see how that works.

The only complaint I have is the lack of waking from S3 standby from USB. Other than that, I'm very happy how the whole thing turned out.
pumkinut Wrote:The only complaint I have is the lack of waking from S3 standby from USB. Other than that, I'm very happy how the whole thing turned out.

You can turn on and off directly on attacking the Power with this receiver compatible with MCE controls.

Imon Inside:

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi?0