Bios OEM Splash Screen
Question 
I just got one question regarding that awesome Big Grin how-to wiki on installing XBMC on Intrepid. It's mentioned that the P5N7A-VM comes with MyLogo2, which can then be used to replace the default OEM Splash Screen. However, I'm confused as to how to do this (and doubt I even have MyLogo2). I searched the web and the forums and could only find a detailed how-to for this subject via command prompt in Windows. If anybody could help me in this matter, I would greatly appreciate it!!
Asswipe44 Wrote:I just got one question regarding that awesome Big Grin how-to wiki on installing XBMC on Intrepid. It's mentioned that the P5N7A-VM comes with MyLogo2, which can then be used to replace the default OEM Splash Screen. However, I'm confused as to how to do this (and doubt I even have MyLogo2). I searched the web and the forums and could only find a detailed how-to for this subject via command prompt in Windows. If anybody could help me in this matter, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Apperantly, as to my knowledge, you can only have it done in windows with the bios flasher tool, which you can download from asus. It is featured with MyLogo2.

Read more here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=44416
Damn Sad

Thanks for the quick reply though!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bios OEM Splash Screen0