info>ListItem.Icon</info>
    <
colordiffuse>EEFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
    <
aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
</
control
Some changes

Here is some working I've done with Hitcher's helping me with my noob questions Tongue

Youtube

Lots of work remaining....

Here is the VideoNav.xml http://pastebin.com/YhV8VAe1
MaDDoGo Wrote:Here is some working I've done with Hitcher's helping me with my noob questions Tongue

Youtube

Video is privateStare
Fixed, Now is public!
Still private.
Now is Avaiable.. Enjoy and Comment Tongue
MaDDoGo Wrote:Now is Avaiable.. Enjoy and Comment Tongue

Nice start. Still obviously a lot of work to be done. It seems quite buggy and slow.
Personally I prefer the menu on the left rather than the middle and I think the wall needs to be dulled out more except the focussed poster. But again, nice work. Keep at it.

I wonder if Beatzeps08 has been willing or able to do anything more with his version? I hope so.
circle_ Wrote:I wonder if Beatzeps08 has been willing or able to do anything more with his version? I hope so.

Hi,
I want to work out my version but I do not have much time so I can only work sporadically on this project.

If you want I can reupp my version which includes now a toggle for a small and a big grid.
Beatzeps08 Wrote:Hi,
I want to work out my version but I do not have much time so I can only work sporadically on this project.

If you want I can reupp my version which includes now a toggle for a small and a big grid.

That would be great! Hopefully next week I'll have enough time to play around with it myself and I'd love to use what you have as a base for my tinkering if you don't mind.
Any updates on this, its looking so good.
Just read through this whole thread again and noticed nobody commented on the wall view with accompanying list view. This is something I've wanted for a while and I think it's very well done here!

Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
rausch101 Wrote:Just read through this whole thread again and noticed nobody commented on the wall view with accompanying list view. This is something I've wanted for a while and I think it's very well done here!

I am pretty sure that is a concept and not a working view.

For it too work, the wall would have to be static and the selected image could change, I dont thin kyou can hve a wall and a list in the same view.
yes I know it's just a concept (I did read through the whole thread)

I imagined the list to be the scrolling/selectable element while the wall view was simply displayed images/metadata.

However, you're probably more knowledgeable than I am about that so it sounds like my interpretation isn't possible?
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
I'm still keen to get my hands on one of those working versions that only had a couple of views but no one has re-uploaded/linked since the forums went down :/
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18