• 12(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
wish this would get stickied or linked in teh mods thread
goatcow Wrote:wish this would get stickied or linked in teh mods thread
ah not a chance my friend as i fell out of favour with djh (cant think why)
as for updates as i get them i will update the skins for download but there may be a small delay? but will keep you all up to speed on any changes.
And thanks to all for showing interest.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Just installed the rev3 version on the 9.04 alpha build. Works great.

Just have to get wide icons back for TV Shows!
Rusti Wrote:Just installed the rev3 version on the 9.04 alpha build. Works great.

Just have to get wide icons back for TV Shows!
As far as i am aware Djh has no intention of supporting wide thumbs, but that does not
mean it can't be done i do hope some skilled coder comes up with a fix for that as i prefer
the wide thumb view for tv shows.
Ps am pleased it works for you

I won't be uploading Revision4 untill the new views that djh is working become available
Hopefully this won't be too long a wait......
paul Wrote:I think your talking about the glass effect. you need to be looking in the thumbs folder.
One little tip for you if your wanting rid of say movieposter_frame.png then create a dummy file of the same dimensions make it transparent and then compress that to an .xpr and name it test.xpr you can then use this file by selecting themes under apperances that way if you don't like it or it does not work then you still have the original file intact. you can even pack your own default backdrops etc into it as the skin will look at the tes.xpr for any file it needs before defaulting back to textures.xpr..... hope this helps you.
If you are having some difficulty let me know and i will make you up a pack to do what you want Smile

I figured out what I needed to do and like the look of it...

Question for further revisions, like Revision 3 you have included all media files plus the .xpr, are those other files ones you have changed or original Stark files? So all I would need to do for further revisions is overwrite my thumbs folder and then compress those files?

Thanks again for your help...
mcborzu Wrote:I figured out what I needed to do and like the look of it...

Question for further revisions, like Revision 3 you have included all media files plus the .xpr, are those other files ones you have changed or original Stark files? So all I would need to do for further revisions is overwrite my thumbs folder and then compress those files?

Thanks again for your help...
There the same ones as what is in the textures.xpr i included those for a few of the
apple tv users and those people who wanted to add there own touch to it.
Not sure what you mean by your thumbs folder?
Inside the thumbs folder is the .png's I had to alter to get rid of the white glass overlay....I went ahead using the files in your Revision 3 package, creating my own .xpr then uploaded to my xbox and everything looks and works great.

Thx again
mcborzu Wrote:Inside the thumbs folder is the .png's I had to alter to get rid of the white glass overlay....I went ahead using the files in your Revision 3 package, creating my own .xpr then uploaded to my xbox and everything looks and works great.

Thx again
No problemo
any news on the update? thank you.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
diemos Wrote:any news on the update? thank you.
I am in the process of Building Aeon_Auriga_lite_Version1
This has got a number of changes most notably the new list views. i have also gone back to the original start bar as it fits in better with the new views also theres a shed load of new media flags added + A change of genre posters hopefully i will have it ready to upload either later today or most likely wednesday evening as it still needs some work.Cool
paul Wrote:I am in the process of Building Aeon_Auriga_lite_Version1
This has got a number of changes most notably the new list views. i have also gone back to the original start bar as it fits in better with the new views also theres a shed load of new media flags added + A change of genre posters hopefully i will have it ready to upload either later today or most likely wednesday evening as it still needs some work.Cool

Paul, in your last version there was a problem with the glass overlay on all posters, covers etc.

The same problem happened to me when I resized the textures. But I found that by using the original "\Stark\Media\thumbs\" and downsizing the rest of the textures, there was no significant increase in memory usage and all covers looked excellent.

With all of my resized and resampled textures I managed to get Stark running with no problems, the only caveat being that I had to use the default background for TV, not an image folder. But if I can figure out how to get the multiimage control working for the home screen only and disable backdrops / enable fanart only once you've navigated into the TV section I think I'll have a very usable and good looking skin for the xbox.

If you want to have a look at all of my textures drop me a PM and I'll link you to them.

EDIT

Fixed the background image problem. Plenty of freemem now. If someone wants to pm me I'll link them the download for my version of Stark (for xbox) and they can test it. If it's good I'll release it to the wild.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:Paul, in your last version there was a problem with the glass overlay on all posters, covers etc.

The same problem happened to me when I resized the textures. But I found that by using the original "\Stark\Media\thumbs\" and downsizing the rest of the textures, there was no significant increase in memory usage and all covers looked excellent.

With all of my resized and resampled textures I managed to get Stark running with no problems, the only caveat being that I had to use the default background for TV, not an image folder. But if I can figure out how to get the multiimage control working for the home screen only and disable backdrops / enable fanart only once you've navigated into the TV section I think I'll have a very usable and good looking skin for the xbox.

If you want to have a look at all of my textures drop me a PM and I'll link you to them.

EDIT

Fixed the background image problem. Plenty of freemem now. If someone wants to pm me I'll link them the download for my version of Stark (for xbox) and they can test it. If it's good I'll release it to the wild.
That problem with the thumbs is sorted for the next release Auriga_Lite_Version1.
Am interested to see what you have come up with in terms of memory consumption. Have sent you a pm. hopefully it may benefit all in the long run.
Cranial Wrote:Paul, in your last version there was a problem with the glass overlay on all posters, covers etc.

EDIT

Can't wait thanks!
cannot wait either! thank you again for all your effort Paul!
jarod71 Wrote:cannot wait either! thank you again for all your effort Paul!
Hopefully i will upload wednesday evening BST but it really needs further testing with the new list views ie the tv views is still a memory hog am going to try lowering the resolution of the new backpanel and hope it fairs better than 17mb free ram as i know this won't be enough for some of you guys runnning on 720 but i will upload all the same so you can have a play with it.Smile
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6