• 31(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
It is possible to use weather-art which corresponds with the current weather.
I have downloaded a "weather package" which I unpacked in Q:\backdrops\weather.
I now have a feeling those pictures don't correspond with the current weather and I would like to have some way to check this.

Could you show the number of the directory (like "11") somewhere from which it is showing the pictures?
frater Wrote:It is possible to use weather-art which corresponds with the current weather.
I now have a feeling those pictures don't correspond with the current weather and I would like to have some way to check this.

Could you show the number of the directory (like "11") somewhere from which it is showing the pictures?
Not got a clue! it's something i don't use i personally don't see the need for weather in a media player , but hey if others like it fine. someone else will know the answer to this one.Nod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hey Paul or anybody that has tried this.... But will lx01 Poster Mod work with Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision5Eek
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post329498
Its at the bottom of the page.
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
paul Wrote:don't see the need for weather in a media playerNod
Then I don't have to open the curtains to see the beautiful weather outside and can enjoy it on my Plasma.
Now I still need to take a peek....
frater Wrote:It is possible to use weather-art which corresponds with the current weather.

Just use this mod, I do. I actually think it's in Paul's version...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47827
kautious Wrote:Hey Paul or anybody that has tried this.... But will lx01 Poster Mod work with Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision5Eek
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post329498
Its at the bottom of the page.
I have had a look at this but can't get any of the files to download or copy as the poster has taken down the files if you can get hold of the files then they will work ok with revision 5 but if you simply overwrite the existing ones it may break some of the exsisting mods. which is why it has taken me so long to incorperate all the mods into my skin as i had several copies of the viewtype_multiplex.xml and so you just have to go through them line by line to work out what has been added then add allthat code into one.
If you do manage to find these files post them to me and i can add them into rev6.
In a few days i will be uploading a update to revision 5(just the 720p folder and a extra .xpr
g00fy1 Wrote:Just use this mod, I do. I actually think it's in Paul's version...

Yes it is the same one and is in all my revisions it was written by cf2009. it's for multiviews so i can only assume you can have pictures for when it rains and pictures for when it snows. like i said pointless in my oppinion but i aint takeing it out because i do realise some people have forgotten how to open a window to see what the weather is like outside....
Only kiddingLaugh
paul Wrote:Not got a clue! it's something i don't use i personally don't see the need for weather in a media player , but hey if others like it fine. someone else will know the answer to this one.Nod

I use the Weather FanArt pack too - I like it!

g00fy1 Wrote:Just use this mod, I do. I actually think it's in Paul's version...

Thanks for posting that. I'm going to get it working with my Auriga.

paul Wrote:...like i said pointless in my oppinion but i aint takeing it out because i do realise some people have forgotten how to open a window to see what the weather is like outside....

Glad you included it. See, some folks might have dedicated home theaters in their basements that specifically have ALL light sources (including windows) completely and permanently blocked out. Therefore, opening a window would require getting their drunk a$$ out of the comfy theater chair, making their way upstairs, and then finding a window to peek out of. Oo

Here in Colorado the saying is "if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes because it is sure to change." So I can sit down with a movie while the sun is shining, blue skies, short sleeve weather...then at the end of the movie I can have 4 inches of snow on my deck. Watch another movie and back to blue skies and short sleeves.

Just saying, for me I think it is an awesome mod! And thanks for leaving such a pointless feature in for us lazy folks...Wink
no problem mtnman like i said if other people like it i aint going to knock it, but for me it's quicker to look out the window than boot up my pc just to find out if it's rainingLaugh
But i were only having a joke with you in my threads your all welcome to voice your oppinions unlike some others i could mention there you get ignored(or is it just me djh hates)(oops):p
paul Wrote:But i were only having a joke with you in my threads

np - totally cool, just doing the same.
mtnman Wrote:np - totally cool, just doing the same.
As i suspected and it did make me chuckle when i read itLaugh
Any updates on the next revision or are you waiting for Djh to release something new?

Thanks.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
diemos Wrote:Any updates on the next revision or are you waiting for Djh to release something new?

Thanks.
Well there's little changed from revision 5 to revision 6 i am in the process of trying to get the coverflow posters reduced by about 25% in size it does work but then causes problems with the genre mod i also have put in a couple of hitchers mods and a new full screen info panel i made in black to match the night theme. i were planning on an update to rev5 today.
But then spotted problems with that mod. so am going to rework the whole skin hopefully i can post an update of some sort in a couple of day's even if i can't get it working 100% maybe either cranial or gOOfy1 could take a look at my files as they have proved there far better at codeing than me... but it will get uploaded honestNod
I will release a full skin once i am sure theres no major flaws in it.Smile
paul Wrote:Well there's little changed from revision 5 to revision 6 i am in the process of trying to get the coverflow posters reduced by about 25% in size it does work but then causes problems with the genre mod i also have put in a couple of hitchers mods and a new full screen info panel i made in black to match the night theme. i were planning on an update to rev5 today.
But then spotted problems with that mod. so am going to rework the whole skin hopefully i can post an update of some sort in a couple of day's even if i can't get it working 100% maybe either cranial or gOOfy1 could take a look at my files as they have proved there far better at codeing than me... but it will get uploaded honestNod
I will release a full skin once i am sure theres no major flaws in it.Smile

Just for your info Paul: jmarshall's blog

Basically there has been some changes to the skinning engine (svn only), which I'm sure _djh will utilise, meaning a slight change in code. Not sure if this will affect mods and such, but something to keep an eye on.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:Just for your info Paul: jmarshall's blog

Basically there has been some changes to the skinning engine (svn only), which I'm sure _djh will utilise, meaning a slight change in code. Not sure if this will affect mods and such, but something to keep an eye on.
Sounds promising does that i just hope arnova adds it into the xbox code, as it sounds like even if it does nothing for memory it should certainly make transitions smoother.
Heres hopeing. am still working at the smaller posters mod i manage to get one part working only to find something else has come undone hopefully i'm hopeing to fix it soon so i can get something uploaded for you guys.Smile
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6