Movie Database updates on mac
can anyone suggest a good way to populate my Movie DB with Proper *.nfo's and artwork? are there any equivalent tool to MIP or MC on the mac?
investigate the contextual menu when in the videos entry.
i guess i need to be more specific, i'd like to be aboe to manually edit them like MIP allows.
theDeviL Wrote:i guess i need to be more specific, i'd like to be aboe to manually edit them like MIP allows.

vmware to run MIP/MC on windows, share the osx xbmc userdata dir.
davilla Wrote:vmware to run MIP/MC on windows, share the osx xbmc userdata dir.

yeah, tried it and i'm having problems with this method: MC simply refuses to write data (I get errors). and though MIP works, it refuses to load more than 23 movies (doesnt recognize all my movies) * yes I have .net 3.5.

guess i was just wondering it there was a tool on the mac side as it is my main OS everywhere at the moment. If not i'll have to look into correcting whatever errors I'm getting.

thanks
theDeviL Wrote:yeah, tried it and i'm having problems with this method: MC simply refuses to write data (I get errors). and though MIP works, it refuses to load more than 23 movies (doesnt recognize all my movies) * yes I have .net 3.5.

guess i was just wondering it there was a tool on the mac side as it is my main OS everywhere at the moment. If not i'll have to look into correcting whatever errors I'm getting.

thanks

I'd like to see some sort of native tool for the mac as well... It's my main os. I heard MiP was getting ported but who knows how the progress of that is going.
Does the vmware work just ok? my problem is i have a drobo that i keep my movies on, and its formatted to work on a mac. Would the MIP need a ntfs drive to be seen in windows using vmware?
schwallman Wrote:Does the vmware work just ok? my problem is i have a drobo that i keep my movies on, and its formatted to work on a mac. Would the MIP need a ntfs drive to be seen in windows using vmware?

well i think thats why i have problems, reading from a different file system, writing to it etc... think i'll just hold my breath til it gets ported or if I get really desperate do every movie by hand Eek
theDeviL Wrote:well i think thats why i have problems, reading from a different file system, writing to it etc... think i'll just hold my breath til it gets ported or if I get really desperate do every movie by hand Eek

yeah all ive done is set up a slow ass fat32 drive, transfer from mac to pc then run MIP, then back to os x, its taking me wayyyyy to long.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Database updates on mac0